Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

“Beaten Because I am White”

29 posts in this topic

The Long Island, NY, Brentwood School District has been sued for refusing to transfer a white student to another school despite receiving evidence that he had been subjected to years of violent assaults and racial abuse by his fellow pupils who are nonwhite.

Former pupil, Giovanni Micheli, now 23, first sued the school district in 2010 when he was 17, but the case has only now finally appeared before the Brooklyn federal court.

In his opening statement, Micheli revealed that he had been singled out as a “minority” in Brentwood High School and then told by school officials to either “project more self-confidence” in order to stem the beating and berating—or leave.

Brentwood High School is a secondary school in Brentwood, New York. It is one of the largest high schools in New York State, on the southern shore of Suffolk County, Long Island.

Micheli, who attended the majority Hispanic and black Long Island high school, said he was targeted for punishment because he is white. He was punched, hit with a chair, and repeatedly called “cracker” and “white boy”—while administrators did nothing to protect him. etc cont

Incredible, savage barbarity.  OMG!!  The Insanity is rapidly growing to an unstoppable momentum.  Soon,  this will be normal,  commonplace behavior.  

The madness continues. 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Full Throttle said:

Incredible, savage barbarity.  OMG!!  The Insanity is rapidly growing to an unstoppable momentum.  Soon,  this will be normal,  commonplace behavior.  

The madness continues. 

Actually, I believe this has been the norm in the public schools system for quite awhile now.

These horrible stories date back to reintegration back in the 70's.

Since then, it has progressively become worse particularly when you have a president of the United States siding with black thugs and continuing to divide race relations.

Edited by Team Uzi
1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, yaknow said:

I grew up in Newark,NJ.In the school i went to first grade it was 1st grade thru 8th grade.i was the only white kid!!i got beat up almost EVERYDAY from the age of 8-15!!BECAUSE I AM WHITE.I lost more fights than most people have been in fights(i am bad mother flucker now tho)i joined a gang to fit in.i knew the gang was using me but i am not an idiot and i used the gang to make money and get the fluck outta that city.i stole my first car when i was 9 and i got caught.i made bad choices early in life and i will say that the environment i was in contributed to my bad behavior,but i turned my life around and am a better person because of the things i have been thru.My children are also in a better position to prosper because i WILL NOT LET THEM GO DOWN THE ROAD I DID.Sorry i went off topic.but i was tormented for years because inwas white in all black city.so yeah its been goin on for years and years.this was 20 yrs ago

I admire you so much. I taught in a few inner city schools and saw kids like you -- and your tormentors -- every day. One of my principals would almost beg us to stay and tough it out. He said that in many ways we were the best thing that would ever happen to our kids. We all had masters degrees and PhDs, were old hands who taught old-school content -- and who had seen everything. The best fight I've ever see was a white girl and a black. They fought standing upright, bare knuckle punches to the face, no hair-pulling or scratching like girls usually do. Boys always ended up wrestling on the floor. I've been hit and I've seen other teachers hit. But it was not as bad as your situation. Inexcusable that this went on! Teachers and administration should maintain order at all times. Children must have law and order. They actually want it.

It wasn't bad like this anrachy when I was a student. Or in suburban high schools where I taught, and which were too strict on regular kids who went to fist city. But the racism. That's a whole different matter. The little Yaknows are lucky to have you for a Dad. I liked the first avatar you had, a lion and his club who was tagging behind Pop.

22 minutes ago, grav said:

I taught in a few inner city schools and saw kids like you -- and your tormentors -- every day.

I have always hated bullying. There are some talk shows where people that got bullied in school met up with their bullies and most of the bullies claimed they didn't even remember doing it.  Somehow, I don't believe them, how could you forget tormenting someone for years?  Savage little cowards are what they are and they have almost nothing for parents, either never married, divorced and partying or working 3 jobs and no time for the kid. Raised with no respect is a lot of the problem. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I have always hated bullying. There are some talk shows where people that got bullied in school met up with their bullies and most of the bullies claimed they didn't even remember doing it.  Somehow, I don't believe them, how could you forget tormenting someone for years?  Savage little cowards are what they are and they have almost nothing for parents, either never married, divorced and partying or working 3 jobs and no time for the kid. Raised with no respect is a lot of the problem. 

While I can't speak for the guys, a female superior torments me at work. I have spoken about her to higher above twice, explaining what is going on. The tormentor is mad then for like 2-3 hrs, then apologizes, has me do the same, then resumes bullying. She claims its very fun to do. 

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

While I can't speak for the guys, a female superior torments me at work. I have spoken about her to higher above twice, explaining what is going on. The tormentor is mad then for like 2-3 hrs, then apologizes, has me do the same, then resumes bullying. She claims its very fun to do. 

I'd write them a letter and hand deliver it, with cc's to everyone concerned, including her. Good luck, usually all you can do is escape someone who is that way. Maybe she'll quit or get fired. lol 

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

im a tough kid who came from a tough inner city which im now in peaceful Oregon =)

if i were to try and count id say i was in at least 50 fights between 8th grade and 22 years old.

99% of my fights went like this. See a kid getting bullied. Walk over and usually KOed the bully in 1-3 punches. In high school it got to the point of this "oregonian im being bullied everyday after school Can you walk me home?"

people like me were the ones that hadsensitive, nice parents who taught me to be honest, thoughtful and empathetic.....so up until 7th grade i was the target. I changed in 8th grade. It involved 2 jackasses and a rake. nuff said

I still to this day intervene, although without the punches my build (think close to bodybuilder) and superior linguistic abilities usually solves the issue.

bullying is for cowards and those that get bullied and grow up usually get their sweet revenge. at least i went out of my way to do so.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, yaknow said:

I grew up in Newark,NJ.In the school i went to first grade it was 1st grade thru 8th grade.i was the only white kid!!i got beat up almost EVERYDAY from the age of 8-15!!BECAUSE I AM WHITE.I lost more fights than most people have been in fights(i am bad mother flucker now tho)i joined a gang to fit in.i knew the gang was using me but i am not an idiot and i used the gang to make money and get the fluck outta that city.i stole my first car when i was 9 and i got caught.i made bad choices early in life and i will say that the environment i was in contributed to my bad behavior,but i turned my life around and am a better person because of the things i have been thru.My children are also in a better position to prosper because i WILL NOT LET THEM GO DOWN THE ROAD I DID.Sorry i went off topic.but i was tormented for years because inwas white in all black city.so yeah its been goin on for years and years.this was 20 yrs ago

I'm so sorry you went through that yaknow. I was bullied and beaten up in school too. It changed me. I don't think I'll ever really get over it but I did learn a couple of valuable things from it. I learned to let insults and hurtful criticism roll off and I learned the art of invisibility.

I also learned not to trust people. The teachers didn't care. They just told me to try to fit in. One even told me to cut my hair. I hated them all with a passion. Even more than I hated the bullies because they were adults and could protect me but they didn't. They blamed me for being different.

I was sent to a Catholic school for a few years and that was so much better. The Nuns didn't put up with that sh*t and I was so grateful. It gave me some time to recover until I was forced back into public highschool... which I rarely attended.

I know i am the one who MADE EVERY CHOICE!it just sucked that some of these life altering choices were made out of survival!!i litteraly went to a rehab and on the 13th day the director called me into her office and precided to tell me that there was a Newark POLICE OFFICER being admitted to the rehab.What do yaknow.it was POLICE OFFICER that had booked me.not my arresting officer but the cop that finger printed me and took pics of all my tattoos.In group i let everyone knownhe was a cop who was stealing heroin out of evidence room(i was released from the rehab that day).But living in that environment was really about survival for me.BASIC INSTINCTS.There were nights i would be walking down the side walk and 100ft away 3-4 guys hanging out.sometimes something in my head would tell me to run and i RAN!!Fight or flight skills are used and analyzed by my brain very well.In Newark,whites are def the minority and black rascism is strong.They eveN have a law in Newark called "WANDERING".ITS WHEN A WHITE PERSON IS IN A AN ALL BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD KNOWN FOR DRUGS.i have several of these charges that were never dropped.i had to pay the fines even tho i lived around these neighborhoods.eventually the cops just started harassing me like they did the blacks in the neighborhood..ok done with the novel..sorry

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I'd write them a letter and hand deliver it, with cc's to everyone concerned, including her. Good luck, usually all you can do is escape someone who is that way. Maybe she'll quit or get fired. lol 

Great idea about the letter. I don't think it would do any good besides make them be more bad, however. Telling them to stop does not good. Its ok though, I have managed to work my way around it. (Tell certain people basically not to stop by because she will torment me if they do.) Hopefully now though, well well see.. It would do no good because the person is mental really. I mean you wouldn't think so, but then again, being around her for 6 months, well you begin to experience it, especially when its like groundhog day with her.. I already told her I need to get on w/ the rest of my life, so either you be honest, or you lost forever. Also I am not sure why I would want to be with someone like you, all you do is talk mess to me and bully me, then proclaim you love me, and repeat. I don't need a abusive person who when asked "lets go out(so she'll leave me the freak alone)" she says no, but repeats her nonsense. I told her twice already I only asked her out so she would leave me alone, not that I actually like her...  About the quitting or firing thing though, it won't happen. Shes the assistant manager and abuses her position daily, with no consequences. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.