Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Ohio sued for purging 2 million voter registrations

2 posts in this topic

Published on Apr 13, 2016

Ohio has a law which says that if a person doesn't vote in three consecutive federal elections, the state will purge that voter from their registration, effectively preventing them from voting. Many of the voters who have had their registrations purged are low-income, minority, homeless, and otherwise disenfranchised. Now, the ACLU is suing Ohio Secretary of State John Husted. The Resident discusses. Follow The Resident at http://www.twitter.com/TheResident

Love em or hate em, ACLU takes on cases no one else can afford. They went after the Patriot act but they also go after issues that I don't agree with. This one I happend to agree with. Why should these people have to re-register to vote and not be allowed to. I wonder how often they've spent money on any tv commercials or radio ads so people would be reminded (public service announcement) they needed to do something. Nah, this whole voting thing stinks here and the U.S. used to send people to monitor elections in other countries because our system was so fair!  Upside down, all the blood is rushing to my head with all of this corruption. Totally rotted!!!!! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.