Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Suspicious! Commuter Train Struck Minutes Before Amtrack 188 Crash

8 posts in this topic

Published on May 13, 2015

www.undergroundworldnews.com
Minutes before a deadly Amtrak derailment in Philadelphia, a local commuter train was halted in the same train corridor by a projectile that went through the engineer’s window.

Officials of the Southeast Pennsylvania Transportation Authority told the Philadelphia Inquirer they are investigating the incident. There was no immediate indication that the mishap with the commuter train was related to the Amtrak crash, which killed at least 6 passengers and injured more than 60.

The northbound SEPTA train was en route to Trenton around 9:25 p.m. Tuesday on tracks beside the Amtrak rails when it was struck by “an unknown projectile” that broke the engineer’s window, SEPTA spokeswoman Jerri Williams told the newspaper.

At 9:53 p.m., a young woman named Alex Ferraro tweeted that her father was on the commuter train and that it had been “shot.”

“My dad is stuck on a septa train that was shot at that’s behind this derailed Amtrak train,” she wrote on Twitter. The report has not been confirmed.

No one was injured in that incident, and about 80 train passengers were transferred to buses.

About three minutes later and four miles away in the same train corridor, Amtrak’s northbound Train 188 derailed. Federal authorities are investigating the cause of that crash.

Read more:

This is still WAY too close to be coincidence! Who/what hit or shot them??

I thought it was the same train, but for another train that nearby... just not adding up, is it?

Edited by BlueHawK

Just heard the latest from CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/15/us/philadelphia-amtrak-train-derailment/index.html

"She recalled that the SEPTA engineer had reported to the train dispatcher that he had either been hit by a rock or shot at, and the SEPTA engineer said that he had a broken windshield, and he placed his train into emergency stop," Sumwalt said. "She also believed that she heard (the Amtrak) engineer say something about his train being struck by something

This is snot good. The FBI has even said there was damage to the crashed train's windshield that *wasn't* from the crash. " there is "particular damage" to the lower portion of the windshield that the FBI will examine. He described it as a "circular pattern that emanates out just a bit." !!!

Just waiting til they admit this might be terror related. This thing is getting fishy by the day.

:lulz3:

FBI Warns of Train Derailment Threat

W A S H I N G T O N, May 8

Devices that could be used by terrorists to derail trains are being stolen from rail facilities around the country, the FBI warned today.

Nine derailers, a piece of railroad equipment used to derail train cars for safety purposes in railyards have been stolen recently, sources said, citing the FBI's weekly intelligence bulletin.

The theft of these items is strange since they are of little use outside of the rail industry, according to the bulletin.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90646

Oh bloody hell. I'm expecting some of those huge "town destroyer" trains carrying the extra-highly combustible oil to be in play soon! Or were the recent crash & booms already test runs, they just blame it on human error. *SIGH*

The bad guys are just toying with us right now. The big hit will come later, IMO.  Like a boxer who takes little jabs every now and then, patiently waiting for the moment to throw a knock out blow you don't expect.

Oh bloody hell. I'm expecting some of those huge "town destroyer" trains carrying the extra-highly combustible oil to be in play soon! Or were the recent crash & booms already test runs, they just blame it on human error. *SIGH*

I've been wondering what the goal was. Practice makes perfect.

Not unlike the failed World Trade Tower bombing years before 911. The CIA/ISIS/MOSSAD operatives find willing dupes to do the grunt work and get caught holding the bag. I was not at all surprised that the Boston Bomber boy was recommended for the death penalty.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.