Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Local Anchor exposes "Partnership for a New American Economy"

5 posts in this topic

Opposition: 57 percent against continued refugee resettlement. 

Partnership for aNew American Economy? rupert murcoch bloomberg (bigwigs want open borders for shareholders for more profit.)  Welcoming America: George Soros, open borders man!  

Gateway for growth award: Fargo: so friendly. lol  

Here's the long arm getting into local business and a real journalist telling what is up. Let's keep an eye on him and see if he gets fired for telling the truth. 

Here it comes people!  They are going to flood America with Muslims. (That thing about making it illegal to buy body armor had better set off the biggest alarm bells for people, that proposed law is sending us a huge message!!!!)

Local News Anchor Exposes Jew-Soros Invasionist Plot

He openly names the Jews Michael Bloomberg, Steve Ballmer, Bob Iger and George Soros as being part of the “Partnership for a New American Economy.” This new economy the Jews are planning will be based on you paying your tax money for brown people to live for free in your homes while they rob you, rape your women and blow you up.

This is a fantastic presentation, the type you are never going to see on the national news. You can still get away with certain things on local news; because so few people actually see it, the Jews spend much less energy controlling it. 

Wow, I was going to link this aswell. Big bombshell if you ask me. If only all media was this real. 

:cmicsfee:

Wow! I thought all real journalism was dead. Kudos to this guy for naming names and giving the folks in his area a heads up!

59 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

:cmicsfee:

Wow! I thought all real journalism was dead. Kudos to this guy for naming names and giving the folks in his area a heads up!

He wont have a job soon.sad world

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.