Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Revolution Begins In Colorado- Voters Burn Registration Cards Over GOP Fraud

4 posts in this topic

All hell is breaking loose and the GOP revolution is starting in Colorado after they decided voters aren't actually needed and slated delegates that voted for Donald Trump are denied entrance into the CO convention after their names were stripped from the rolls and the caucus, which would have been where the voters chose their candidate to bind the delegates to a candidate, was cancelled

AND LOOK THE GOP SAID ON TWITTER ABOUT IT

http://imgur.com/kdUQCGy

Only a short step from realizing they don't need central government, just local laws and local taxes for local people decided by local people.

1 person likes this

:bsflag:

I it has been my life experience that the vast majority of Republicans and Democrats are brainwashed sheeple who waste time thinking their way is superior when they're really the same. Or theyare delusional to the point where they think they can change the establishment by using a system that is not meant to be changed to benefit anyone but the powers that be. 3 old white guys sitting around at the VFW do not a revolution make. Besides,  revolutions are a waste of time.  What difference could it possibly make to me personally WHO is calling the shots? They will never have anyone's interests but their own as an agenda.  I get so tired of the game,  it's not even funny.  

Set your mind on things above,  not on earthly kingdoms. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.