Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Ted Cruz is not good for america... Ted Cruz's Dad's Connected to Lee Harvey Oswald, New Orleans "Hands Off Cuba" Sham & Dallas 1963

8 posts in this topic

I have written several DU'ers by private email over the last months about my research into Ted Cruz's father's inconsistent personal histories he has provided over the years. Rafael Cruz's stories didn't add up. Then there was the Dallas / New Orleans connection...and then Rafael's fleeing to Canada and disappearing for years before returning to the US where his son wound up employed by the Bush Crime Family. When I found the real timetable of Rafael's actual whereabout between New Orleans and Dallas though the rubble of his many lies about his past, I began to write emails to many knowledgable about the assassination. As I a am old and almost blind, it is hard for me to post here at the DU anymore, but this is something I've been quietly working on since the Summer of 2015.

Cuban Rafael Cruz, a pro-Batista, CIA connected Cuban in exile met his wife in New Orleans (home of Oswald, Guy Bannister, David Ferry, Clay Shaw and the great Jim Garrison). New Orleans was ground zero for the CIA's Cuban manned "Operation Mongoose", the Bay of Pigs and as we all know, the JFK Assassination. Anyone familiar with the assassination and the works of Mark Lane, Jim Garrison, Jim Marrs and David Lifton...and many more will be stunned by this troubling information.

It also seems that Cuban Rafael Cruz was also in Dallas, or nearby, the day of John Kennedy was assassinated.

So when you think cruz will be good for the U.S suck a fat one

Lee Harvey Oswald and Rafael Cruz Together in New Orleans

http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/custom/IMG_1546.JPG

Source: http://www.democraticunderground.com/113511251

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Bush Snr was also in Dallas that day as a couple of photo's confirm but he has always denied being there.

http://realitieswatch.com/proof-george-hw-bush-was-a-cia-agent-involved-in-the-assassination-of-jfk/

The article points to up to six shooters that day (including Bush Snr). Cruz's father could have been one of them.

As far a presidents go he would have been the only one in the last 100 years to know it all as even US presidents don't have the security clearances to who what the head of the CIA knows. I count Bush Snr to be one of the bes actors of the 20th century as he used to come across as your grandfather type character as Prez, too old and nice to do anything really bad.

US politics is all about connections. I suggest it is because the shadow government really runs the USA and they are the US "industrial/banking families" and unless you are connected to them you can't be trusted.

Vegas was formed by the Mob to launder money. Many of those mob bosses lost money to Cuba when it nationalized the bank they kept their dirty loot in. Trump's family is by extension also a Mob connected family. I don't think he is the outsider he pretends to be.

Edited by Guitar Doc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_40

I do not like wikipedia as a source but damn, this is interesting!  Are more puzzle pieces of the JFK conspiracy falling into place? There are some really interesting names in this wiki source. 

Operation 40 was the code name for a Central Intelligence Agency-sponsored counterintelligencegroup composed of Cuban exiles.[1] The group was formed to seize control of the Cuban governmentafter the Bay of Pigs Invasion.[2] Operation 40 continued to operate unofficially until it disbanded in 1970 due to allegations that an aircraft that was carrying cocaine and heroin in support of the group crashed in California.[1]

It was approved by President Dwight D. Eisenhower in March 1960, after the January 1959 Cuban Revolution, and was presided over by Vice-president Richard Nixon. The group included Frank Sturgis(who would later become one of the Watergate burglars); Felix Rodriguez (a CIA officer who later was involved in the capture and summary execution of Che Guevara); Luis Posada Carriles (held in the US in 2010 on charges of illegal immigration, he is demanded by Venezuela for his key role in the execution of the 1976 Cubana Flight 455 bombing); Orlando Bosch (founder of the counterrevolutionaryCoordination of United Revolutionary Organizations, that organized the 1976 murder of Chilean former minister Orlando Letelier); Rafael 'Chi Chi' Quintero; Virgilio Paz Romero; Pedro Luis Diaz Lanz;Bernard Barker; and Porter Goss.[citation needed]

<snip>

Starting to make sense finally, why Ted is even allowed to run.

A side note, I don't think anyone's hands are clean (Hillary's being the bloodiest) Trump's grandfather made his money from brothels in BC.

14 minutes ago, Brio said:

Starting to make sense finally, why Ted is even allowed to run.

A side note, I don't think anyone's hands are clean (Hillary's being the bloodiest) Trump's grandfather made his money from brothels in BC.

The questions remain why Hillary, Sanders, or even Obama was allowed on the ballot. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.