Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

In 83% Black Detroit, Black Contractors Sought to Remove the Blight Black People Caused

18 posts in this topic

This one is a strange one. Highlight first: 

The city is to receive $42 million in federal blight removal funds which could allow for 5,000 demolitions this year and 6,000 in 2017.

is it just me or is this very expensive? It could very easily be done for a large fraction less. Then again, look who benefits both ways...

pics

The ultimate symbol of white power is the American flag (regardless of its condition) on the moon.

The ultimate symbol of black dysfunction is the Joe Louis Statue in 83 percent black Detroit, a black power fist standing amidst the decaying reminders of the city white people long ago abandoned.

Now comes this reminder of the type of community individual black people collectively create.[Minority-owned contractors in Detroit wanted for blight removal: City to host first contractor fair on May 13, ClickOnDetroit.com, 4-12-16]:

Minority-owned and city-based contractors in Detroit are being sought for the city’s blight removal program.

Mayor Mike Duggan, the Rev. Jesse Jackson and members of the city’s faith-based community on Tuesday announced upcoming contractor opportunity fairs.

The first of the events is scheduled May 13 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Northwest Activities Center, 18100 Meyers. cont

So find a black guy to be the spokes person for your company, then make bank. Use the system.

Posted (edited)

Why not try and find all those originals who destroyed their own neighborhoods in the first place and let them finish what they never completed? That way they'll save 42 million. After all, they did destroy everything for free the first time, so why not free again? Besides, they really have been compensated for all their efforts already with all the free entitlement programs anyway, and which by the way, I'm sure, has exceeded the $42 million already many times over! (Sarcasm)

Edited by Cryptic Mole

35 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Why not try and find all those originals who destroyed their own neighborhoods in the first place and let them finish what they never completed? That way they'll save 42 million. After all, they did destroy everything for free the first time, so why not free again? Besides, they really have been compensated for all their efforts already with all the free entitlement programs anyway, and which by the way, I'm sure, has exceeded the $42 million already many times over! (Sarcasm)

I don't think thats sarcasm, that is probably the best idea I have ever heard of regarding matters like this. 

Check these guys out. Might as well put them to work, they are already destroying everything anyways.

Baltimore County and most of the suburbs surrounding Baltimore have section 8; so yeah, Pookie is out in the burbs now causing trouble. Lucky we have a little bit more (NOT A LOT MORE) conservative judges that keep Pookie’s ass locked or in jail longer when he robs, assaults, rapes, or kills an innocent person, unlike in Baltimore City where the criminal justice system is a compete joke – a revolving door. Note: I refuse to be politically correct for the leftist criminal apologist who might be offended. http://wakeupblackamerica.blogspot.sg/2013/03/could-end-be-near-for-detroit.html

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, rbear said:

I don't think thats sarcasm, that is probably the best idea I have ever heard of regarding matters like this. 

Check these guys out. Might as well put them to work, they are already destroying everything anyways.

Baltimore County and most of the suburbs surrounding Baltimore have section 8; so yeah, Pookie is out in the burbs now causing trouble. Lucky we have a little bit more (NOT A LOT MORE) conservative judges that keep Pookie’s ass locked or in jail longer when he robs, assaults, rapes, or kills an innocent person, unlike in Baltimore City where the criminal justice system is a compete joke – a revolving door. Note: I refuse to be politically correct for the leftist criminal apologist who might be offended. http://wakeupblackamerica.blogspot.sg/2013/03/could-end-be-near-for-detroit.html

Well, that video just show how the city is so far behind the times first of all for having such outdated equipment and leaving it at ground level for anyone to vandalize. Why not place it high up on the telephone pole where a cherry picker would be needed to work on it. Simple common sense ideas and solutions that either those who run things are too stupid to think about, or they just don't care. Maybe even both!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Well, that video just show how the city is so far behind the times first of all for having such outdated equipment and leaving it at ground level for anyone to vandalize. Why not place it high up on the telephone pole where a cherry picker would be needed to work on it. Simple common sense ideas that either those who run things are too stupid to think about, or they just don't care. Maybe even both!

Not sure how it is where you are at, but pretty much all over this country, they are the same. I can go about 4 blocks and find a verizon/(may be named something else/haven't looked in a long time) and control the whole area from one building. All the boxes are inside, presumably for 3 counties or more.Last I heard it was like that, enquired every 6 years about service.... Also another provider one unit controls 3 counties so would match. You would think maybe it would be in a big city? But no, a tiny needle of a town. You pass through it without even knowing it, or you would say if you were driving.

Edited by rbear
+

1 minute ago, rbear said:

Not sure how it is where you are at, but pretty much all over this country, they are the same. I can go about 4 blocks and find a verizon/(may be named something else/haven't looked in a long time) and control the whole area from one building. All the boxes are inside, presumably for 3 counties or more. You would think maybe it would be in a big city? But no, a tiny needle of a town. You pass through it without even knowing it, or you would say if you were driving. 2 blocks large

Yes, but at least those boxes you're talking about are indoors. Not out in the streets. I live in NYC, and though at one time (many years ago) I would see those boxes at street level from time to time, they are now a thing of the distant past. It just makes sense to plan ahead for things like this, because it's not rocket science.

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Well, that video just show how the city is so far behind the times first of all for having such outdated equipment and leaving it at ground level for anyone to vandalize. Why not place it high up on the telephone pole where a cherry picker would be needed to work on it. Simple common sense ideas and solutions that either those who run things are too stupid to think about, or they just don't care. Maybe even both!

The guy does say check out his other videos as he shows what others don't. In his other videos it shows pookie and ray-ray in action, what they cause, what they do, etc. Yes the place is behind the times because well, can you say this is what a black neighborhood looks like if they are left up to themselves? It is documented on this forum as the most smartest black people that could be found were dropped off on an island and left for 100 years then checked up on. Basically not much progress had been made. No alphabet/etc. 

The same should be done for Jews. 

White people invented tons of stuff as can be seen. Research on radioaryan.com and dailystormer.com in past archives too. I have learned so much that has been hidden from listening and reading.

Edited by rbear
sp

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, rbear said:

The guy does say check out his other videos as he shows what others don't. In his other videos it shows pookie and ray-ray in action, what they cause, what they do, etc. Yes the place is behind the times because well, can you say this is what a black neighborhood looks like if they are left up to themselves? It is documented on this forum as the most smartest black people that could be found were dropped off on an island and left for 100 years then checked up on. Basically not much progress had been made. No alphabet/etc. 

The same should be done for Jews. 

White people invented tons of stuff as can be seen. Research on radioaryan.com and dailystormer.com in past archives too. I have learned so much that has been hidden from listening and reading.

I think you're giving the jews a bad rap. We have been over this before me and you. A jew is not always a jew in that there are those who claim to be, but are not. Their sole purpose is to discredit only. Those are the evil side of zionism who discredit the religious jews and Israel.

And yes, I know. Look what happened in south africa when England gave them their freedom. Everything was destroyed with no abilities left to repair. Now south africa looks like the Bronx.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Blacks wouldn't take responsibility or clean up after themselves even if you paid them to do so.

A typical boondoggle policy of a Libtard in charge somewhere.

Black on Black crime. Nuff said. 

The madness continues. 

16 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Black on Black crime. Nuff said. 

The madness continues. 

Detroit is essentially our present version of Johannesburg, SA.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.