Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

Vatican Hiding Evidence Convicting Pope Frances of Killing & Trafficking Children! Evidence Piles Against Him – Court April 7

6 posts in this topic

(PARMADALE-LAND-ETC.- CLEVELAND OHIO-ALSO – VIDEOS) Jorge Bergoglio (Pope Francis), Adolfo Pachon (Jesuit Superior General), Justin Welby (Archbishop of Canterbury), and many others linked to the Vatican, have been accused of operating a global child trafficking network involving routine and systematic kidnapping, rape, torture, and sacrificial murder of newborn infants and children up to the age of fourteen.

This ‘trafficking network’ is supposed to be part of the NINTH CIRCLE, an alleged Vatican global occult organization. The CIRCLE operates within Roman Catholic cathedrals throughout the world, including: Montreal, New York, Rome, London, Holland, Canada, and other places. It routinely takes children from orphanages, adoption agencies, hospitals, schools, and Indian reservations. These children are then used as sacrifices or for mere pleasure.

The Office of Chief Prosecutor (OCP) has uncovered one such case at a Jesuit run Mohawk Indian Residential School in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. The habitual torture, rape, and sacrificial killing of aboriginal children connected with the Mohawk Confederacy began with the opening of this facility in 1832 and persists today in sub-basement vaults. The OCP made the discovery when forensic remains of children were pulled at mass grave sightings near the school. They also have eye-witness testimonies to the event and para-psychological evidence and documentation from hidden archives of the Church of England in London, Ontario.

The eye-witness persons both agree seeing nine figures in red robes assemble about an altar in a sub-basement chamber under the west wing of the school. A young Mohawk girl age five or six was bound and gagged on the altar, repeatedly raped by all participants, and then killed and disemboweled and dismembered with a ceremonial knife, and her blood was consumed by the nine. The further reported that the corpse was then burned and buried in the woods west of the school.

Excavations commenced based on the eyewitness testimonies that uncovered numerous buttons, uniforms of female students, burnt clothing, and bones that had been chopped.

To see videos on archeological findings of these children click here and here.

cont

Somebody once told me that any of the Catholic churches were automatically pre-qualified to be on the registered sex offender list. 

But then there is documentation to show that the Catholic church/poop has never tried to once rectify this situation. 

Catholics are like Masons. Locally, they're most likely good ppls. But at the top, nothing but shit,far as the eye can see. They eat it while f***ing lil children you know? Both. Sick f***s.

Posted (edited)

It is already written, there will be no fall guy/guys in any of this no matter how hard they try. This is one corrupt camp attempting to stain another, but all camps still take their orders from the top. Someone hates someone and has a real bone to pick for all of this to be coming out now. They'll dance for a while, and then it will die. There's too much at stake!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I didn't re to this earlier b/c, well, there are some sick fuks out there and regardless of how we try to see this as maybe its not true, these people really exist. 

The habitual torture, rape, and sacrificial killing of aboriginal children connected with the Mohawk Confederacy began with the opening of this facility in 1832 and persists today in sub-basement vaults. The OCP made the discovery when forensic remains of children were pulled at mass grave sightings near the school. They also have eye-witness testimonies to the event and para-psychological evidence and documentation from hidden archives of the Church of England in London, Ontario.

It appears this was totally by design.

The eye-witness persons both agree seeing nine figures in red robes assemble about an altar in a sub-basement chamber under the west wing of the school. A young Mohawk girl age five or six was bound and gagged on the altar, repeatedly raped by all participants, and then killed and disemboweled and dismembered with a ceremonial knife, and her blood was consumed by the nine. The further reported that the corpse was then burned and buried in the woods west of the school.

I know that lot of the world is wicked, but for the love of me, I just can't get my head around anything like this. I mean age 5-6 and bound/gagged and raped by 9 men. We hear of Muslims doing this, but to my knowledge they just proclaim Allah so I guess the same, idk. While I try my best to get by in this strange wicked world, i just can't ever figure out "why" these things are allowed to happen, ok for even once, much less like since 1832/present day. 

This is an ancient evil,  from before the flood even,  probably the cause of the world becoming chaos and void. Savage raw madness. Mind numbing.  Satan laughing, spreads his wings.  More to come,  gets worse and worse from here on out.  Buckle down, stay cool, Roll Hard. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.