Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
yaknow

Lets send tiny space ships to outer space!!!

9 posts in this topic

This is a good idea. I mean, it won't result in anything, because I believe the Earth is truely unique in it's creation. But it couldn't hurt to learn some new things about the firment and all that. Discover new tech to make our probes near to to even faster than light travel. Seems like a step in the right direction. Too bad Hawking is a droid >.>

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

This is a good idea. I mean, it won't result in anything, because I believe the Earth is truely unique in it's creation. But it couldn't hurt to learn some new things about the firment and all that. Discover new tech to make our probes near to to even faster than light travel. Seems like a step in the right direction. Too bad Hawking is a droid >.>

The earth is by no means the only unique planet. You believe this way because of your religious beliefs in that you most likely believe as most Christians that the earth is the only planet given to mankind and where there is life.

Mars is the earth's sister planet in the sense that even though only one third the size of earth, there is blue skies, clouds, wind, rain, snow, and weather of all sorts just like here on earth. There is also a breathable atmosphere, smaller forests, and even lakes, and at one time, there were oceans.

I would also call mars another unique planet, wouldn't you? After all, there was actually a time when it was exactly like the earth before being destroyed by the very earth it is so closely related to.

18 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I would also call mars another unique planet, wouldn't you?

No o.o, I bet there are billions of Mars like planets, weither it be by firmant light or actual rock sphere. But Earth, earth is unquie my friend. I'm not saying God couldn't create outside our sandbox, but I believe what he said in that we are a reflection of the divine, or atleast, we can be. Perhaps I just wannabe e.e 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.