Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

Divided.

16 posts in this topic

As a people we are divided. The shackles of division distort our Vision. we sit here idle talking about change. Yet nothing happens, it's all just the same. Conservative, Liberal, different but so similar. These labels a fallacy forced on you by ideology. Rip open the current, let your eyes be opened. We are humanity, not some Ideology. Break the bonds the shills have made. See the truth, before we are unmade. Unite as one against this false world system. Cast it down, of your own free volition. As we stand , alone and divided, we fall broken with no one behind us. So, will you? Will you stand united?

~Ben viers

2 people like this

I'm no philosopher, but even us on this site have different belief systems, let alone, the whole world.

left vs right

Christian vs Muslim

globe vs flat

just to name a few..

2 people like this

Some good points but I have always been an agitator myself. I am the guy who points out the other points of view so at least one of us survives some idiot's suggestion we all walk off a cliff.

My grandmother used to say,"The would is like a fruit cake, it actually takes a couple of nuts to get the recipe right."

She always defend people's right to have a contrary opinion even if it was blatantly wrong. She told us millions of young men had died for that right to be wrong. They had fought against fascism in which people were not allowed to have opinions contrary to the state's opinion (today government try and achieve that without openly being fascist).

I'm not really a fan of being one or oneness. I value my individuality and freedoms which come with that, Oneness always seemed like conformity to me. That said I an flexible in my support of causes and are more than willing to align myself with movements which meet my ideals/expectation of the time, but I might not stay with those movements for life or even for minute after I feel my objectives have been met. But that is just me, that is the way I have always been.

A good friend told me the easiest way to divide people is to simply point out the differences between them. By extension the opposite effect could be caused by pointing out the similarities. I don't identify with a race, that is racist, but I do identify with being red blooded which we all are...except those damn blue bloods.lol. We are all human being, whether you have all your arms and legs or not. If you feel the need to unite then perhaps you need to unite behind something sustainable and worthy. Causes come and go, what is really worth it?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Some good points but I have always been an agitator myself. I am the guy who points out the other points of view so at least one of us survives some idiot's suggestion we all walk off a cliff.

My grandmother used to say,"The would is like a fruit cake, it actually takes a couple of nuts to get the recipe right."

She always defend people's right to have a contrary opinion even if it was blatantly wrong. She told us millions of young men had died for that right to be wrong. They had fought against fascism in which people were not allowed to have opinions contrary to the state's opinion (today government try and achieve that without openly being fascist).

I'm not really a fan of being one or oneness. I value my individuality and freedoms which come with that, Oneness always seemed like conformity to me. That said I an flexible in my support of causes and are more than willing to align myself with movements which meet my ideals/expectation of the time, but I might not stay with those movements for life or even for minute after I feel my objectives have been met. But that is just me, that is the way I have always been.

A good friend told me the easiest way to divide people is to simply point out the differences between them. By extension the opposite effect could be caused by pointing out the similarities. I don't identify with a race, that is racist, but I do identify with being red blooded which we all are...except those damn blue bloods.lol. We are all human being, whether you have all your arms and legs or not. If you feel the need to unite then perhaps you need to unite behind something sustainable and worthy. Causes come and go, what is really worth it?

Sounds like we had very similar grandmothers. No vote should ever be unanimous, the minority opinion should always be heard and even defended  (if for no other reason, being in the majority doesn't mean you're right), individualism should be promoted and staunchly defended,  and I  should always be open to ideas because if you cheat me out of even 1 single idea, you have still cheated me. I try and refuse to be cheated.  

Opposing ideas should be debated, not automatically shut down because they're different.  Look for reasons you could be wrong instead of insisting that you're right without even the minimum of research.

I believe in God and a round earth. I  believe I am right and have faith that it is true. 100% irrefutability is impossible. And that should be fine with everyone 

"Figuring things out for yourself is the only real freedom that exists " - Lt. Razak

Edited by octopus prime
2 people like this

Humans do share similar DNA and red blood but we also have these things in common with animals. We are divided because we are more different than scientists tell us and more different than the constitution imagined. It's OK and quite preferable to be different as long as people respect each other and ARE NOT forced to live with people that are TOO different to the point where you have to watch your back else get stabbed, your stuff stolen or your family raped.

We can't just all get along because melting pots become murky like when you try to blend too many colors of paint and you end up sullying the pot into a drab mess. As a human right I should be able to enjoy my own plot of terra firma without it being polluted by other cultures that think it's OK to piss on my lawn or the endless malcontents protesting the latest flavor of the week brought about by those evil masters that perpetually hurl the world into chaos.

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

Figuring things out for yourself is the only real freedom that exists " - Ltd. Ratchak

Yes, if only the USA, the EU and all the tribes before them had figured things out in their OWN land and not waged war on their own people and people in other lands and cultures. I started watching The West by Ken Burns (PBS mini series) and they claim it was the importation of The Horse by the Spanish that elevated the Indians to warriors. Prior to The Horse they spent all their time surviving by hunting food ON FOOT and didn't have time nor energy to wage war on other tribes. When you have to walk everywhere your motivation is greatly changed, no?

In a nutshell, the world has been ruined by transportation, whether on horseback or ship, planes or trains. We've been compromised and polluted, drawn away from source by shiny objects and made to suffer by ancestral assholes in the name of "progress." If this is moving forward then what are we moving towards? We won't get along until most are dead and the remainder know exactly how it all fell apart and take a vow not to repeat the sins of their fathers. In the meantime there is only divide until the end which is conquer.

1 person likes this

My Purpose in writing this was to bring everyone's attention. We are sometimes to focused on ideology when true evil is working to defeat all of us. That evil being global banks and the shadow government. We need to unite, or fall.

1 person likes this

We've already fallenfallen. The question is: how much further will we fall? Individuals will rise however.

1 person likes this

ever wonder why the pledge of alligence wasremoved from theclassroom?

It was to be ingrained into theyouth then into adulthood in order to fosteroflove of country and state.

ill highlight afew key words and you can see why it wasbphased out ofthe minds of future resistors

I pledge alligence to the flag of the united states of america and to the REPUBLIC forwhich it stands.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, with LIBERTY and JUSTICE FOR ALL

pretty powerful stuff

everyone thinks were a democracy.....were a republic

were supposed to be indivisible

were supposed to be a nation under god

equality has been proposed since the creation of the pledge "and justiceforall" means all

strip the pledge, religion, sense of national identity.....get what weve got now and europe is feeling it pretty bad at the moment

teach your kids, grandkids the pledge and what it truly means

4 people like this

4 hours ago, Oregonian said:

ever wonder why the pledge of alligence wasremoved from theclassroom?

It was to be ingrained into theyouth then into adulthood in order to fosteroflove of country and state.

ill highlight afew key words and you can see why it wasbphased out ofthe minds of future resistors

I pledge alligence to the flag of the united states of america and to the REPUBLIC forwhich it stands.

ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, with LIBERTY and JUSTICE FOR ALL

pretty powerful stuff

everyone thinks were a democracy.....were a republic

were supposed to be indivisible

were supposed to be a nation under god

equality has been proposed since the creation of the pledge "and justiceforall" means all

strip the pledge, religion, sense of national identity.....get what weve got now and europe is feeling it pretty bad at the moment

teach your kids, grandkids the pledge and what it truly means

Oh we're a nation under God alright. The question most people don't ask is:  which God? Therein lies the problem.

This is profound.. it's happening slowly but surely..Think about it

“There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it.”

― Aldous Huxley

Image Quote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cf6YPXeWEAATzsk.jpg

pharmacological method - think chem-trails.....

9 hours ago, Oregonian said:

ever wonder why the pledge of alligence wasremoved from the classroom?

That's why I love Texas.  My wife is a teacher and they say the pledge of allegiance AND the Texas pledge of allegiance every morning.  This is in a title 1 school, mind you.  

God Bless Texas!  

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.