Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
roadtoad2

the 9/11 video that was seen once, and never shown again:

12 posts in this topic

Yes, an important vid. Sadly only those that want to expose the truth will watch it and are far outnumbered by those who don't care.

11 hours ago, Brio said:

Yes, an important vid. Sadly only those that want to expose the truth will watch it and are far outnumbered by those who don't care.

How do you not care? That's so crazy. I know people that do, though. Madness.

4 hours ago, Flat said:

A lot of people. Even awake people do not care about things that cannot be changed. As in exposing 9/11 has been done a thousand times and no one cares to listen to the truth and change the world for it.

Posted (edited)

I have not watched the video as of yet, but I will. What people don't know, except for maybe a few, these people at the top who have done this actually believe they are doing Gods will by bringing mankind into enlightenment and a new beginning with a clean and new start to the planet devoid of all sinful and corrupt humans. They believe with their new genetics, they will  become holy and pure therefore extending their lives by spiritual enlightenment.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Transhumanism: The belief or theory that the human race can evolve beyond its current physical and mental limitations, especially by means of science and technology.

10 hours ago, Flat said:

I worded that poorly. It isn't that they don't care so much as accept the official version of the events and any attempt to share the truth is met with disbelief and derision.

That's great. I mean he came straight out and said there was no sign of a plane. My theory is that it was a missle that hit it. I had a close friend of mine working in the pentagon when it was hit. When I finally got thru on the phone with him he was still there (military police) he said it sounded like a missle and I could hear people in the back ground saying the same thing. But of course people only believe what they hear repeated a million times on TV instead of using logic to research the issue. 

3 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Uh no. Not important at all. The plane that struck the Pentagon hit at mach 3. The kinetic force released was more than enough to disintegrate the entire plane.

I hope you are being sarcastic?cause none of the light poles were knocked down by the wings of the plane.the kinectic force was so strong to disintrgrate the WHOLE plane but not that unchared opened book on the wood table on the 3rd floor 4 ft from the impact of the "plane".that part of the pentagon just happened to be under construction.Fbi conviscated all cctv tapes from every hotel and buisness within 5 miles of pentagon and then only released 24 frames of video from the most video survilenced building in the world.

Posted (edited)

Not saying it wasnt a bogus event it was clearly a nefarious plot. Just that this is a terrible "answer". I know 9/11was a cover up event. The sec Defence Donald Rumsfeld was beginning a large investigation. Each location struck was part of that investigation.

Edited by thedudeabides

The Saudi’s were a diversion then and they still are.

the-saudi-family-conceal-their-jewish-origin-the-saudi-dynasty-where-do-they-come-from-and-who-is-their-real-ancestor

/power-elite/2015/12/the-saudi-family-conceal-their-jewish-origin-the-saudi-dynasty-where-do-they-come-from-and-who-is-their-real-ancestor-2450352.html

source

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.