Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

The calm before the Storm?

37 posts in this topic

Voted to Pin!

I have to agree that that feeling has indeed been replaced. I am also on alert, it feels like the time for preparation has passed. And that it can pop off at any moment.

1 person likes this

Awesome post Dude!  Yes, something is in the wind. It just feels like the elites either don't care if we see them for what they are or they have so much to control, they're slipping up all the time.  Fear can paralyze or it can cause action.  Every year that goes by, more people know how to do more things for themselves.  It might not be enough to do much more than allow them to survive, but that, at its base means more survivors. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Voted to Pin!

I have to agree that that feeling has indeed been replaced. I am also on alert, it feels like the time for preparation has passed. And that it can pop off at any moment.

Imma be a dictator and pin it. lol

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Awesome post Dude!  Yes, something is in the wind. It just feels like the elites either don't care if we see them for what they are or they have so much to control, they're slipping up all the time.  Fear can paralyze or it can cause action.  Every year that goes by, more people know how to do more things for themselves.  It might not be enough to do much more than allow them to survive, but that, at its base means more survivors. 

I see the whites of Europe snapping if things are not changed. The common folk of Europe are in a sad state and desperate. I see movement forming there. Especially in Germany.

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Voted to Pin!

I believe Trump was an unforeseen event by the Elite. He has awoken so many people I never thought would open there eyes. The cloth has been pulled back. This Colorado thing is just icing on the cake. I see people I never thought would care, getting angry.

This coupled with this hateful BLM movement, I see a powder keg, set, and ready to light.

The question is, will it be a wave of revolution, or a controlled situation orchestrated by the elites.

1 person likes this

Just now, thedudeabides said:

I believe Trump was an unforeseen event by the Elite. He has awoken so many people I never thought would open there eyes. The cloth has been pulled back. This Colorado thing is just icing on the cake. I see people I never thought would care, getting angry.

This coupled with this hateful BLM movement, I see a powder keg, set, and ready to light.

The question is, will it be a wave of revolution, or a controlled situation orchestrated by the elites.

I see history repeating itself. H..... nevermind i know better than to speak of this. People get pissy!

You can just see where it is going if anyone bothers to look.  Biometrics are the biggest challenge to freedom right now. 

6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I see history repeating itself. H..... nevermind i know better than to speak of this. People get pissy!

I feel the comparison of Trump and Hitler is intellectual dishonesty. Both of there ideals are incompatible in many ways. The signs for Hitlers evil were obvious early on. Trump however has lived a life of philanthropy with his billions. The only real equivocation that can be drawn is nationalism. Something that is neither evil nor Good, but something which can be used for either.

The united states was a proud,patriotic, Nationalist Republic for 200 years. Then we allowed the global banks in. We allowed ourselves to be taken off the Gold standard. 

After much hesitation, and a great deal of research into Trump and his past. I have come to one conclusion. He is a truly Good man who, is not only an info warrior, but also a truth seeker, like many of us here.

He is the only man I see stalling this collapse. If anyone else is elected. The collapse will come.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I feel the comparison of Trump and Hitler is intellectual dishonesty. Both of there ideals are incompatible in many ways. The signs for Hitlers evil were obvious early on. Trump however has lived a life of philanthropy with his billions. The only real equivocation that can be drawn is nationalism. Something that is neither evil nor Good, but something which can be used for either.

The united states was a proud,patriotic, Nationalist Republic for 200 years. Then we allowed the global banks in. We allowed ourselves to be taken off the Gold standard. 

After much hesitation, and a great deal of research into Trump and his past. I have come to one conclusion. He is a truly Good man who, is not only an info warrior, but also a truth seeker, like many of us here.

He is the only man I see stalling this collapse. If anyone else is elected. The collapse will come.

Its more about the puzzle pieces fitting in very similar ways as just before ww2. and it scares me how all of the things happening are directly mirrored from just before ww2. Trump may not be hitler but they are going to make everyone think he is.

Edited by Ukshep
Typo: Trump Not Hump
1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Its more about the puzzle pieces fitting in very similar ways as just before ww2. and it scares me how all of the things happening are directly mirrored from just before ww2. Trump may not be hitler but they are going to make everyone think he is.

Agree completely. I believe Trump, in My Christian view point is the one Man God can use for His good. Any other is a liar in sheep cloth. Trump will find God on a new level due to this experience and it will bring in our nation. That is just my personal opinion.

1 person likes this

Have faith in humankind. We are not all greedy bastards and there are governments who actually care about their peoples. They are the ones who don't flood their lands with foreigners - don't promote diversity or GLBT agenda or destroy countries who don't agree with GREED/USURY. They might not be perfect but they  bring hope for the future.

You never know - they may get rid of those feckin parasites for us all.

Well, I can  hope.

3 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.