Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

SUPER SHEMITAH: Elite's Jubilee Year Plan to Crash World Economy by October 2016 [HD]

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Crash the economy and give you 10 cents on the dollar, and say "oh well." Some year of Jubilee that'll be! There's no such thing as forgiving debt.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Crash the economy and give you 10 cents on the dollar, and say "oh well." Some year of Jubilee that'll be! There's no such thing as forgiving debt.

Forgiven debt is something that the IRS takes plea in ... they charge money in taxes for such a thing...

Oh well just another reason why we need dictator Obama to declare martial law and suspend the elections. 

Super Shemitah sounds like how Clark celebrates the Passover >.> Seriously though, the Jubilee is real, and weither those greedy fakers wanna admit or acknowledge, the debts been paid in full. 

Jesus is Christ.

3 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Jubilee used to sound like a positive word to me, in a way, until I watched this video. Now, it doesn't. lol

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Jubilee used to sound like a positive word to me, in a way, until I watched this video. Now, it doesn't. lol

Well, originally it was, but just like everything else these days, double standards, double meaning, or just plain outright trickery. Take a pick.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Well, originally it was, but just like everything else these day, double standards, double meaning, or just plain outright trickery. take a pick.

I want to start a thread on word trickery, spelling... there's a lot of meat in that subject.  

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I want to start a thread on word trickery, spelling... there's a lot of meat in that subject.  

For sure, and common practice these days it seems. If you can't trust your own government, and who are the biggest tricksters of all, who can you trust? But you're right, that's a big word packed with lot's of meat/meaning. It's an emotional word; one that stirs much anger!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Lol, I think I missed your point. Double trickery meanings of words. Double talk. My bad...

Edited by Cryptic Mole

8 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Define what is is.

I tried and came up with everything from an old comic strip character's name to this:

noun

a special anniversary of an event, especially one celebrating twenty-five or fifty years of a reign or activity.

"jubilee celebrations"

synonyms:anniversary, commemoration; More

adjective

(of desserts) flambé.

"cherries jubilee"

Then there's debt jubilees where anyone who is owed loses all and anyone who owes is debt free.  Can't do that anymore because the ptb already know the ratios and they are not going to let that happen to themselves. lol

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.