Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Judge Nap to Hillary: 'Laughing at the FBI Is Not a Good Thing to Do'

4 posts in this topic

Hillary Clinton in handcuffs? 

The former secretary of state was asked by NBC's Matt Lauer whether she's worried about this becoming a reality after the FBI's investigation of her private emails. 

Clinton responded with a hearty laugh at the question about a potential "political perp walk"

"Oh my goodness!" she responded, adding that Republicans live in a "world of fantasy and hope."

"That is not gonna happen," said Clinton, calling the FBI probe just one of many "security reviews" that are being conducted. 

Bill Hemmer asked Judge Andrew Napolitano this morning for his reaction to Clinton's latest dismissal of the scandal. 

He said the former First Lady is sending the wrong signals to the FBI by continuing to laugh off the investigation.

<snip>

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/08/judge-nap-hillary-laughing-fbi-not-good-thing-do

All she can do is laugh because she has no other defense against her claptrap. The video on there is really good. 

1 person likes this

I so want to see this Monstrosity in Prison, It would make my decade.  

28 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

I so want to see this Monstrosity in Prison, It would make my decade.  

Then all we'll have to worry about is Sanders and Trump!  Unless they pull Romney out of their hat somehow or is it to late to subvert the selection that way? I'm sure they'll think of something, but I will tell you this, I'd rather have anyone in there than Hillary and that's why I want her in prison so bad so she can't be president. She will finish us off. I refuse to be a pc liberal drone for the stupid government and that's exactly where she will go first. Maybe she could just make her own dictionary and we can change the meaning of all words she doesn't like. 

If any of us did what she did we would already be rotting in a federal prison somewhere.

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.