Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Panama Papers Long-Con: NIRP Will Make Holding Physical Cash/Gold/Silver An "Illegal Tax Haven"

4 posts in this topic

Published on Apr 9, 2016

Well with this thought in mind comes what I feel may very well be the long-con of the Panama Papers, a con I haven't yet seen discussed, which wouldn't become apparent for most until around the time that Negative Interest Rate Policy (NIRP) are being talked about openly on a mass scale throughout the world. You see with all this "end tax haven" talk, people are blinded by the obvious aspects of this leak, which target the rich, the corrupt, offshore companies and billionaires, as this is where the discussion is currently pointed. The issue is, like everything, you should ask how it will impact you personally. You’re not a billionaire are you? Do you have a series of shell companies? Do you frequent Panamanian law firms? No I didn't think so, so those specific elements likely don't directly impact you right? But if you physically hold precious metals like gold or silver or even physical cash, you may find out in the end that it does impact you all the same...

Understand that very soon, something is going to take place to negatively impact the U.S. economy in a major way, likely a multi-day series of false flags so they can act like the victim instead of the cause, which I personally feel may very well be a large scale cyber-attack in New York and a near-simultaneous low-yield nuclear attack on D.C. and Chicago, as the major elements. Anyways, in the end, whatever takes place, the U.S. and many other countries throughout the world in the fairly near future, in the false flags aftermath are going to be implementing not only Negative Interest Rates, but also a large series of systemic bail-ins, both of which are technically a form of taxation. Negative Interest Rates will slowly eat away at your savings in the bank, while the bail-in aspect on the other hand would directly take a percentage of your total savings within your account in a lump sum. Anyways as part of this, people are going to be doing everything they can to avoid these harsh taxes, and with this comes hoarding of physical cash, precious metals, and other physical forms of wealth storage that can't easily be taxed.

The issue is, with this Panama Paper leak and all its pre-conditioning against tax havens, people aren't realizing yet, that very soon, once Negative Interest Rates and Bail-Ins are being openly discussed and prepared for implementation, the whole tax haven or tax dodger discussion in the media will quickly switch from talking about corrupt billionaires and shell companies half way around the world, and instead will be talking about something much closer to home, literally... Understand, once Negative Interest Rates and Bail-Ins are implemented, simply having your wealth outside of the banking system in any form will be seen as a tax haven, and you will become a tax dodger. Due to the conditioning taking place right now via this Panama Papers leak, the majority of the mindless population will not understand the difference between hiding billions offshore, and storing a couple ounces of gold under your mattress as a personal choice of savings, and because of this soon these 2 completely different actions will be basically seen as one and the same... tax haven, tax dodger, illegal.

In my strong opinion this whole thing is all part of the coming capitol control war, which ties directly in with the coming transition to a biometric digital currency, the implementation of Negative Interest Rates, the rollout of large scale systemic bail-ins, and the demonization and eventual criminalization of physical assets that are outside of direct taxation control (which again would be done using the pre-conditioned guise of "tax havens", with physical precious metals and physical cash being the main targets).

Anyways, if you have any thoughts on this whole Panama Papers leak, the coming false flag trigger event, or the economy in general, feel free to share them in the comments below.

1 person likes this

Interesting...

This part though I don't buy...

"Understand, once Negative Interest Rates and Bail-Ins are implemented, simply having your wealth outside of the banking system in any form will be seen as a tax haven, and you will become a tax dodger. Due to the conditioning taking place right now via this Panama Papers leak, the majority of the mindless population will not understand the difference between hiding billions offshore, and storing a couple ounces of gold under your mattress as a personal choice of savings, and because of this soon these 2 completely different actions will be basically seen as one and the same... tax haven, tax dodger, illegal."

The moment you do sht's take more out of my account than I think is necessary, your gone. Oh yeah, the US Gov't already made savings having more than 2 withdraws electronically a no no and no more than like 6 total in 3 months or they close your acct and deny you access anywhere else. (I got the letter, trying to buy a few things off ebay with debit card, but paypal was auto checking paypal bank account. Anyhow, fixed it finally. Then that leaves the next thing, well what little freaking money I do have, (idk looks like 0, but +10 on loan) So me not putting this non existing money and the money I was supposed to pay someone else (they said Tuesday would be fine to give them $10  when the bill is due.) in the bank would be a criminal offence, so that if I did put it in the bank, you all would take it from me anyways (negative interest rates and bale ins), so that would deprive the original lender of their $10. Now let me get this straight..... There were some guys who managed to steal .01 out of millions of accounts in the banks and got away with it (may have been .001 but its real and happened), copycats did the same and got busted (higher amounts). So the above two examples are not legal, however I have never been charged .01 or 0.3 for anything I can recall. Its always been like $6-$60. Now whose the crooks here? Even if I do give $ to the bank, they invest it, they loan, it out, and they do things with it. Now for anyone to be paying a business that makes money off money, money if this is their "original capital/etc" to store it there, I always though this was crazy. 

I seen an article in the past about the bank should not charge you for savings/checking because they make $ off it. If you pay for it, then they are getting double the $. 

For me the biggest reveal in the Panama papers so far is not the tax haven status (which exists in many countries including the USA) but the shell corporations which allow people do do business when they normally would not. 

These shell companies have allowed nations with international sanctions against them to continue purchasing the things they are not allowed to. It also allows criminals to launder their money by putting Shell company money into legitimate ventures like the Stock markets and Money markets in order to effect Money Laundering. Drug Lords can buy shares with dirty untraceable money and later cash out the money as "clean". (this has been known of for over 20 years as a method of money laundering often with the consent and assistance of the corporations themselves. Toyota did it when they sold the Taliban a lot of vehicles and boosted sales that year along with Share prices. Westinghouse did it with refrigerators and Columbian Drug Lords.)

These shell companies also allow the illegal arms trade to do business along with the intelligence services of the world who sometimes supply nations with arms while their government deny such deals. I think the Tax Haven angle is small biscuits compares the Shell Companies and what they can do from Illegal Arms Trade to Slavery to the selling of stolen weapons, drugs and paying for corporate espionage. You could have a Slave trading company running and because of these Shell companies no-one can possible connect them to the actual owners. All the dirty stuff our governments do covertly, funded from these tax havens and shell companies and they can't be tied to it in any way.

There are 2 3rds more Shell companies and tax havens in the world than the Panama paper releases. Currently because of it's laws the USA is also a massive tax haven for US companies.

In NZ we (the NZ govt) sets up tax havens for foreign investors...and criminals pretending they are honest business people. There are 8000 Trust funds set up here the NZ Govt. claims they can't look into because of our privacy laws despite them having a department which sets them up for foreign investors (New York Banks we found out).

The lead investigator of the Panama papers is a NZer. He gave an interview yesterday telling us a taste of what is to come and said many more names and more NZ related activity would be revealed.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/78735934/more-new-zealand-links-to-come-in-panama-papers

Former New Zealand journalist Peter Bale heads an organisation responsible for picking apart the Panama Papers.

There are more New Zealand connections to be revealed in the Panama Papers, says the Kiwi who has overseen the biggest document leak in history.

The papers revealed key players in Malta's political scene had trusts in this country. (NZ)

Bale told TV3's The Nation his organisation was approached because it had worked with the newspaper before, and its management were confident the ICIJ team could keep the secret as long as necessary and work on the scale required.

He said the full data should be made available to the public within the next couple of months.

Given the history of New Zealand's position on offshore companies registering trusts there from offshore and New Zealand's history with Niue and other places we know Mossack Fonseca as used, means you should assume there is a very strong New Zealand connection.

NZ is at the ass end of the world, insignificant globally and most people in the world couldn't tell you where it was geographically. The perfect place to hide dirty business deals and Trust accounts.

The full extent of the Panama papers is yet to be revealed, but the international Press has been spinning it hard to make it into an issue it isn't really about in my opinion. They want to make it into any issue except the one that pertains to criminal actives allowed by the existence of these shell companies...some of whom we will never know the true owners and controllers of unless we torture the appointed directors.

You form a shell company, appoint a director and that is all that is required. From there no other information can be obtained about the actual owners. You call these Directors Cut-outs as they protect the identify of the real owners from being known. The Directors do as the owners direct and gets paid for it. If the director won't disclose who the real owner is there is no other legal way of finding out.

8 hours ago, rbear said:

This part though I don't buy...

"Understand, once Negative Interest Rates and Bail-Ins are implemented, simply having your wealth outside of the banking system in any form will be seen as a tax haven, and you will become a tax dodger.

I do. Real money is what the banks and gov go after first. A bunch of 0001001110010 whatever is worthless, has no intrinsic value. Fiat, a little more, at least has to be backed by something if only T-bills which most of it is. If all money is in the bank the gov can tax it and the banks can multiply it exponentially. Antal E Fekete predicted the next currency collapse will be the digital dollar and you can't even shovel it into the furnace to keep warm.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.