Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

I resent being labeled a terrorist because I want the rule of law

8 posts in this topic

I remember when Ron Paul and all of his supporters were labeled as terrorists (among other untruths) and the Liberterians really went after him in emails until he had to change his tune and stfu about it, then later on he claimed to be one. lol  That was Glen Beck!

I also remember the government (DHS and others) putting out posters of normal people with guns that they used for target practice. Usually the person was standing in their own home when they were using them for target practice. Public outrage shut that down (unless they just don't let that out anymore.

Then there is the Southern Poverty Law Center. Totally useless organization who is labeling people who are not liberals as threats to America.  They've gotten no comeuppance for their treasonous crap against taxpayers. 

Our own Congress has gone up against militia groups and members have painted them as a threat.  But that is one of those pesky things that Congress can only twist and manipulate an inch at a time.

Sovereign Citizens are labeled as dangerous by all of the above and by county sheriffs and local police departments.  

College campus denizens would be so traumatized, they couldn't even begin to research the above, they'd need therapy for years. 

Everyone here is probably a terrorist in their eyes.

10 Ridiculous Things That Make You A Terror Suspect

You thought you weren’t doing anything wrong, so why should you care about who they call a terrorist? Well, you may not believe it, but you’re likely a terror suspect in America’s new paradigm of the Land of the Fear.

The government is casting a wide net over its citizens in its search for potential threats. Now, you don’t need to actually commit a crime to be hauled away to a detention center and held without charges while you are tortured; you just need to appear suspicious by sympathizing with anti-government views to be labeled a domestic terrorist.

First, it’s important to understand the official definition of domestic terrorism in the United States. The ACLU reports that a person is a domestic terrorist if they engage in any “act dangerous to human life” that “appears to be intended to (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.”
-----
What’s more disturbing, is the government’s expansion of guilty parties to “terrorist sympathizers.”  This is where the net gets really large.  What exactly constitutes sympathizing with a terrorist?

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/12/10-ridiculous-things-that-make-you.html

I also resent that people can't even talk comfortably about psychic, esoteric or even ethereal experiences because the government is just waiting for an excuse to pull the crazy card on everyone with all their new mental illnesses they invent every year to ensure their mostly perceived relevance, grants and paychecks. 

10 years ago on the internet people were saying a lot more and worse things about our shit politicians and there was a lot more open discussion of what I mentioned above. Chilling of free speech alive and well.  Somebody said 3 hots and a cot if you piss off the govt.. haha more than some of the homeless are getting isn't it?

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I also resent that people can't even talk about psychic, esoteric or even ethereal experiences because the government is just waiting for an excuse to pull the crazy card on everyone with all their new mental illnesses they invent every year to ensure their mostly perceived relevance, grants and paychecks. 

I spent so many years NOT talking about it out fear of being ridiculed or worse.
It was exhausting pretending to be what was expected of me.
I'm still leery about talking about some things.
But mostly, I don't care anymore.

To them if you're not a mindless drone you're either crazy or a terrorist or both.
I was sent to psychologists for the things we're talking about in JibbyJedi's thread when I was a kid.
If that had happened nowadays I would have been drugged out of my mind. I'm kind of surprised I wasn't.
But even then I knew not to talk about somethings and eventually stopped talking about it altogether.

3 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I spent so many years NOT talking about it out fear of being ridiculed or worse.
It was exhausting pretending to be what was expected of me.
I'm still leery about talking about some things.
But mostly, I don't care anymore.

To them if you're not a mindless drone you're either crazy or a terrorist or both.
I was sent to psychologists for the things we're talking about in JibbyJedi's thread when I was a kid.
If that had happened nowadays I would have been drugged out of my mind. I'm kind of surprised I wasn't.
But even then I knew not to talk about somethings and eventually stopped talking about it altogether.

This whole thread is bad (well most of it anyways). We all know the world is totally backwards, but the facts of the matter are wtf are wrong with the rest of humanity about knowing this stuff. I mean ser. 

9 hours ago, rbear said:

This whole thread is bad (well most of it anyways). We all know the world is totally backwards, but the facts of the matter are wtf are wrong with the rest of humanity about knowing this stuff. I mean ser. 

I agree,a lot of people know shiit is not right.Yet nobody is standing up for anything.Freedom of speech and an over reaching gov with more alphabet agencies than we can count.And then none of said agencies are held responsible for their actions(EPA,FDA)

17 hours ago, rbear said:

The programming starts so early.
Particularly in the public school system.
Anyone who thinks differently is ridiculed and shamed.
I think TPTB know we could take them down if we were unite.
So they can't have people thinking outside the box. Everyone must be the same.
Unsure of them selves and afraid of others. Never questioning, only obeying.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.