Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

7 followers of islam visited me today!

9 posts in this topic

Well today is a shitty day. I had 7 Followers of islam without papers come and ask for a job where i work. Lots of questions about the place next door. which is a centralized fuel depot from which all petrol stations get what they need. They spoke little english. Took them 30 minutes of arguing before one left the hatchback to come ask for work and then to ask about next door. They kept asking weird questions about what they sold. Fuel wise. I actually thought about reporting it but i don't know any more. It seemed suspect to me. But boss told me to shut up about it so i did.

Its getting worse in the north of the uk. Way worse... i do not know how so many of them are reaching us now. but i am not happy. and yes all 7 were young men of fighting age. Not a woman or child with them. And if i had to guess they were middle eastern. Very thick accent, almost egyptian in a way. And the fact it was very thick well it makes me think they have not been here long

meh... i just needed to share!

p.s they were immigrants and islamic. How do i know? bad english and islamic jewelry. also the singing as they drove off. f*** that sent chills down my spine!

Keep some bacon, pork around, next time bring it out and explain how good it is. Shove it forward at them as if you want them to eat it. Then cross yourself several times while repeating Jesus Christ is Lord.  

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Well today is a shitty day. I had 7 Followers of islam without papers come and ask for a job where i work. Lots of questions about the place next door. which is a centralized fuel depot from which all petrol stations get what they need. They spoke little english. Took them 30 minutes of arguing before one left the hatchback to come ask for work and then to ask about next door. They kept asking weird questions about what they sold. Fuel wise. I actually thought about reporting it but i don't know any more. It seemed suspect to me. But boss told me to shut up about it so i did.

Its getting worse in the north of the uk. Way worse... i do not know how so many of them are reaching us now. but i am not happy. and yes all 7 were young men of fighting age. Not a woman or child with them. And if i had to guess they were middle eastern. Very thick accent, almost egyptian in a way. And the fact it was very thick well it makes me think they have not been here long

meh... i just needed to share!

p.s they were immigrants and islamic. How do i know? bad english and islamic jewelry. also the singing as they drove off. f*** that sent chills down my spine!

You should anonymously report this.you never know.even if 7 white,black,jewish,christian,mexican men was asking questions about a fuel depot i bet people would snitch!!fluck that,if you dont say something and they blow that place up!Shep you are a good person,you dont want that on ur conscious

You may be working a bit too close to the place next door soon if you know what I mean?

5 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

You may be working a bit too close to the place next door soon if you know what I mean?

well aware! i would like to keep my eyebrows.

5 hours ago, yaknow said:

You should anonymously report this.you never know.even if 7 white,black,jewish,christian,mexican men was asking questions about a fuel depot i bet people would snitch!!fluck that,if you dont say something and they blow that place up!Shep you are a good person,you dont want that on ur conscious

yeh taking care of it today. slept on it.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

well aware! i would like to keep my eyebrows.

yeh taking care of it today. slept on it.

You a good dude.and f*** that,that aint snitchin when you looking out for you ,your fam,the people in your city,AND the people in your country!!!!just send the right people the info

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.