Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

The Last Caliphate Ended only 900 years ago! What can we expect if they revive it?

7 posts in this topic

The Last Caliphate Ended only 900 years ago! Now let this sink in. That is not very long at all in the grand scheme of things. They would have eventually conquered the whole world if not for meeting democracy which is now the powerhouse of the west.

Now we have had many religious crusades in the timeline of humanity but the events that took placewhen that first caliphate rose to power, are happening again. As well as the persecution against christians.

I'm sure you are all educated on what the history of islam is so i do not wish to bore you with known facts but put forth something else you should think about. and that is! If the new caliphate takes hold, What does that mean for me?

Well to answer that i have to talk about you in regards to sharia law. (Take a good long read!)

  • •  Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
  • •  Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
  • •  Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
  • •  Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
  • •  A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
  • •  A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
  • •  A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
  • •  A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
  • •  Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
  • •  A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
  • •  A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
  • •  A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
  • •  Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
  • •  A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
  • •  A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
  • •  A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
  • •  A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
  • •  A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
  • •  Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
  • •  Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

How many of those do you disagree with? and that is not all of them!

Now sharia law will be pushed for when the % of the population is around 5%-6% islamic. And ladies and gentlemen that is where most of the western nations are at now. Some further ahead than the rest. And it shows no signs of stopping. So educate yourself now be you man or woman. Because your survival may depend on it.

What it means for you is that if you do not know sharia law inside out by the time they reach power then you may regret not learning it. And before you say "Shep, why are you shilling for islam. Are you joining islam when they come." I will say this. When they come! I will lose my head over it. Because i ain't backing down from what i believe. And that is that no man nor woman should be forced to do anything they do not wish to do.. Period.

And just for extra clarity on the subject i talked about this with several friends today. And we went through the rules etc. Sad fact is most western men WILL follow Islam based on the rules that allow them to be powerful and indulge in sexual fantasies. And that is the most disturbing thing i found out today.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just did a search of mosques in my area and I was shocked at the number of them. This religion is a cult that controls every breath you take.  I read a fictional book not too long ago about this American couple that went to Europe, staying at Hostels on the cheap and there was a Muslim terrorist attack on the Eiffel Tower, where they were standing at that moment.  By the end of the story after attack after attack with liberal mindsets ruling immigration law, the world was eventually controlled by Muslims. The book was written in the sense that the American couple thought anything was better than mad max so the book praised Sharia Law.  I heard people warn about Sharia law maybe like 8 years ago and that seemed to be the least of the conspiracies that i needed to be researching, but those people were right in their warnings. 

Islam is a cult that controls every aspect of these people's lives.  An abusive relationship in that there never goes more than a few hours (when sleeping) that Allah isn't being pounded into your psyche if you are Muslim. 5x a day prayer required. I call that fanaticism as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raw madness running rampant across the planet. Gets worse from here on out. Buckle down, stay cool, Roll Hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I just did a search of mosques in my area and I was shocked at the number of them. This religion is a cult that controls every breath you take.  I read a fictional book not too long ago about this American couple that went to Europe, staying at Hostels on the cheap and there was a Muslim terrorist attack on the Eiffel Tower, where they were standing at that moment.  By the end of the story after attack after attack with liberal mindsets ruling immigration law, the world was eventually controlled by Muslims. The book was written in the sense that the American couple thought anything was better than mad max so the book praised Sharia Law.  I heard people warn about Sharia law maybe like 8 years ago and that seemed to be the least of the conspiracies that i needed to be researching, but those people were right in their warnings. 

Islam is a cult that controls every aspect of these people's lives.  An abusive relationship in that there never goes more than a few hours (when sleeping) that Allah isn't being pounded into your psyche if you are Muslim. 5x a day prayer required. I call that fanaticism as well. 

People will not listen until it is too late. and it might already be too late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

People will not listen until it is too late. and it might already be too late.

It is too late, only thing left to do now is wat ch the carnage unfold. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can expect me to finally GO POSTAL. I knew the American government did 9/11, London bombings and everything else theyve blamed on Muslims but these pricks have ran with it and now they well and truly are the enemy now.. Bring it on,  muhammad is a DOG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Guest said:

You can expect nally GO POSTAL. I knew the American government did 9/11, London bombings and everything else theyve blamed on Muslims but these pricks have ran with it and now they well and truly are the enemy now.. Bring it on,  muhammad is a DOG.

Sweet, have at em bro, nothing wrong with it, POSTALIZE SOME ASS!!  Roll Hard dude/dudette. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.