Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

US ARMY SAYS MILLION TROOP FORCE NOT ENOUGH TO FACE OFF IN FUTURE WAR AGAINST CHINA AND RUSSIA

18 posts in this topic

Sputnik reports, Army strategist declares that America has lost air superiority against Russia and China, suggests that the solution is to substantially expand troop size.

On Wednesday, US Army officials expressed concerns about troop and munitions reductions as part of the Beltway inspired "Army modernization" plan, citing what they term is a depleted capability to respond to growing threats.

Totally agree,  I've said this for five years and been laughed at by most yanks. America will be the ones to destroy the planet in a real nuclear cataclysm.. Once the president see's that the u.s is being attacked from 7 different sides he will nuke the planet... Don't worry tho, as we burn to a burnt chip just feel assured that the people that caused it are safe in there underground bunkers.

14 minutes ago, Guest said:

Totally agree,  I've said this for five years and been laughed at by most yanks. America will be the ones to destroy the planet in a real nuclear cataclysm.. Once the president see's that the u.s is being attacked from 7 different sides he will nuke the planet... Don't worry tho, as we burn to a burnt chip just feel assured that the people that caused it are safe in there underground bunkers.

They will die the same as us. Just much slower and from other causes. That many people underground without a way to leave.... Recipe for disaster. If they do survive. The control system that put them inside will not. Call it a bunker revolution.

6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They will die the same as us. Just much slower and from other causes. That many people underground without a way to leave.... Recipe for disaster. If they do survive. The control system that put them inside will not. Call it a bunker revolution.

Fallout Propaganda from back in the day..

The citizens of the usa are more armed than both countries standing armies put together.we have home field advantage.lol

3 people like this

True but they have a billion man army compared to your less than a million. But really I think putin has finally had enough over these Panama papers and being made out to falsely be the bad guy. He recently said in Russian govt. meeting that the people who control the planet are not human! He also said things about all leaders being a mixed hybrid of something that isn't human and he also used a very rare Russian word for a "special dragon"!!  WTF. You should see it by now on news cycle as I read it last night from a UK news source. No matter what we are shrapnel.

Considering that the U.S. Military plans which wars they're going to fight 20 years in advance [(including exactly how, who, and when) Let that sink in for a second]..I doubt it. Unless of course they "intend" to lose. Welcome to our fake reality folks.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, McWest said:

Considering that the U.S. Military plans which wars they're going to fight 20 years in advance [(including exactly how, who, and when) Let that sink in for a second]..I doubt it. Unless of course they "intend" to lose. Welcome to our fake reality folks.

Wow 20 years in advance! Really?!?

russia couldn't afford to keep a war effort up longer than a season in their own back yard. China in the same boat. You can talk numbers, but we have less horses and bayonettes too. America is the super power of this planet, and we prove it by fighting wars for decades in lands a hemisphere away, for as long as we want. o.o I know, the world likes to boo the US, because we're like Cena, we're always winning, always pushing our product over all others. etc. And just like Cena, weither you like it or not, hall of fame status. So let those commies come and get some, they'll find the citizens of the United States are as well armed as any military on the planet.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

Wow 20 years in advance! Really?!?

For example, there's a document out there titled: "Army After Next" circa 1995 (I believe). That document talks about the upcoming wars in the Middle East (The Global War On Terror) which of course were sparked by supposed Al Queida terrorist haha! But yes...

1 hour ago, McWest said:

For example, there's a document out there titled: "Army After Next" circa 1995 (I believe). That document talks about the upcoming wars in the Middle East (The Global War On Terror) which of course were sparked by supposed Al Queida terrorist haha! But yes...

Im seen it also,even names countries to destabelize=Syria,iraq,afghanistan,yemen,libya.the u.s gov knows what its doing.And russia and china are also in on it.they are all friends acting as enemies to further the nwo agenda!!

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Im seen it also,even names countries to destabelize=Syria,iraq,afghanistan,yemen,libya.the u.s gov knows what its doing.And russia and china are also in on it.they are all friends acting as enemies to further the nwo agenda!!

I am not sure exactly when I heard about this but I think it was 03. Tons of people were talking about this, old people, etc mostly. Then some 20's ppl and a few 30's I came across. When you worked in a place that played "fox news fair and balanced 24/7", lol, the people will come to watch sometimes and talk to each other. Not sure about the place atm, its shut down, the fuel tanks getting replaced, and I haven't worked there in at least 10 yrs.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.