Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JibbyJedi

Do You Hear Voices When No One Is Around?

90 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

By popular demand.... 3 members, lol, I'm making a thread about this topic.

Do you ever hear voices when no one is around?  I have and do, thru my ears not in my head.   Just as I'm about to drift off to sleep, sometimes I hear, "JASON!!" or sometimes, "Where do you think you're going?"   - That last line was actually heard by me & an ex girlfriend of mine as she was getting up out of bed one morning.  So there were 2 witnesses to that phenomenon it wasn't just my own 'crazy' with that.   We both clearly heard a deep snarky voice say that one day, I was half asleep she was awake, and she stopped and turned to me and said, "what did you say?"  I said, "That wasn't me...." then my eyes opened very wide and I was officially awake for that day, lol.

I've heard my name yelled and spoken softly right next to me, I've heard chaotic noises, chatter, music often.... I hear music sometimes when I'm just sitting alone in silence and no radios around, I think I have way too many mercury fillings perhaps and am picking up local stations, lol..... anyone else experience any of these things?  Or beyond?

Please share, and please be truthful.  We have a billion fkn lies to sort thru on a daily basis, can we be a rare exception in here for once?

Edited by JibbyJedi
1 person likes this

I don't know where to start. This has happened all my life so I guess I'm used to it and don't think about it much.
I hear the chatter, the un-tuned in radio noise, music perfectly clear, sometimes songs I've never heard before even.
The voices.. There are the ones that make no sense. Little snippets; like I'm hearing a phrase from someone else's conversation
Then there are the ones (less often) that I feel are directed at me. Plus simply hearing someone say my name when there's nobody there.

Sometimes I get the shadow that moves across the room who thinks I didn't see him/it. That happens mainly during the day. I catch it with the corner of my eye. I even turn towards it, and which is now at that point, gone, and I say, haha, gotcha.

Posted (edited)

I sometimes get the "wake up" while sleeping. I pay careful attention to those because usually I find my daughter in the middle of a full blown seizure. Other times when that happens, I just have an uneasy feeling. Some people call it a burden. At that point I start to pray, but not always knowing why or for whom.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

5 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I don't know where to start. This has happened all my life so I guess I'm used to it and don't think about it much.
I hear the chatter, the un-tuned in radio noise, music perfectly clear, sometimes songs I've never heard before even.
The voices.. There are the ones that make no sense. Little snippets; like I'm hearing a phrase from someone else's conversation
Then there are the ones (less often) that I feel are directed at me. Plus simply hearing someone say my name when there's nobody there.

Me too, all my life, like seeing a bird or squirrel outside as far as excitement to me when I hear them now.  Un-tuned radio, I like that description, and clear music.... and unfamiliar songs, lol wtf, if 2 or more of us are experiencing this, then I'm afraid crazy is a real disease and contagious... or there is something substantial to this stuff.   You've said you don't watch TV anymore and neither do I so "crazy" I think can be eliminated.

It's like it's all off in another room usually..... and since I've been paying closer attn to like everything since the FE stuff, I've been hearing these thing (except my name) when I'm wide awake too, especially the music.  I check all my cpu windows to make sure there isn't an ad playing hidden I can't find, or a video playing somewhere on another computer that's on, can never find the source of the music.  

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Sometimes I get the shadow that moves across the room who thinks I didn't see him/it. That happens mainly during the day. I catch it with the corner of my eye. I even turn towards it, and which is now at that point, gone, and I say, haha, gotcha.

Very weird.... I was just catching a bunch of those in peripheral vision all day yesterday in my house during the day.  We have "shadow people" as one of our Taboo Conspiracy topics that'll be covered.... my idea to add that 1, I have experience with them since age 11, no idea if they are tied to the voices/music aspect or not but interesting to say the least.

1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

Me too, all my life, like seeing a bird or squirrel outside as far as excitement to me when I hear them now.  Un-tuned radio, I like that description, and clear music.... and unfamiliar songs, lol wtf, if 2 or more of us are experiencing this, then I'm afraid crazy is a real disease and contagious... or there is something substantial to this stuff.   You've said you don't watch TV anymore and neither do I so "crazy" I think can be eliminated.

It's like it's all off in another room usually..... and since I've been paying closer attn to like everything since the FE stuff, I've been hearing these thing (except my name) when I'm wide awake too, especially the music.  I check all my cpu windows to make sure there isn't an ad playing hidden I can't find, or a video playing somewhere on another computer that's on, can never find the source of the music.  

Very weird.... I was just catching a bunch of those in peripheral vision all day yesterday in my house during the day.  We have "shadow people" as one of our Taboo Conspiracy topics that'll be covered.... my idea to add that 1, I have experience with them since age 11, no idea if they are tied to the voices/music aspect or not but interesting to say the least.

They say they are related to the night terrors when you wake with one sitting on your chest making it hard to breathe, You become completely paralyzed. I knew someone who was well over 300 pounds of solid muscle that this happened to. He was so distraught over it and couldn't understand why he couldn't just toss this being off of him.

7 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I sometimes get the "wake up" while sleeping. I pay careful attention to those because usually I find my daughter in the middle of a full blown seizure. Other times when that happens, I just have an uneasy feeling. Some people call it a burden. At that point I start to pray, but not always knowing why or for whom.

I've also heard those "wake up!" voices too, and as soon as I realize it's no one's voice I recognize I really do wake up right away, haha.  OK so it sounds like we have something legit here, unless you guys are just spouting something you've read somewhere..... this is real phenomenon.

Cattleprods..... WTMF are these fkn things in our backs and hips and sides?  I am ready to tear heads off these fxkkers if I ever see them and get my hands on them!  Climbing ontpo furniture to reach something.... cattleprod..... just sitting peacefully in my chair watching something.... cattleprod...... going to reach for something delicate.... cattleprod....*smash*......I can't keep track anymore of how many years I've endured these things.

17 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Ah yes... the shadow people and animals too.

I could tell you about the Novel Weapons they are experimenting with to put idea in people's heads (inception) while they sleep....but you might not want to sleep again.

I have been telling people about them for over 10 years now, you are just lucky they haven't run the Burnie Burns program on you.

Why do you think I am always telling US people they can't sit on their asses and expect things to work out fine. They are making some of the ultimate weapons of control in the USA. They tested them in 1991 in Iraq initially. (after years of tests on US public people). Since then the limitations have been found are are being ironed out.

Maybe you don't really believe in the flat earth, maybe they put that idea in your head in such a way as to make you think it is and was your idea and belief behind it.

CT forums is where you would test these weapons on the public and gauge their effects on the victim. People are already out of line with sanctioned reality, so outsiders wouldn't think much of a CTer going nuts or crazy, shooting spree, crashing their car into a pole at 160. Turning people against their friends. Making people believe 9/11 was some guys with box cutters, making them vote for the political candidate of the establishments choice perhaps.

Line your bedroom with metal that is earthed to the ground. Some commercial versions are available in the USA for electrically sensitive people (and those who know what is going on) and you will know lead paint is no longer legal in the USA so you can't use that to block/shield either. I know one guy who has stacks of Quartz around his house to diffuse the whole thing (brings other problems though) and another who has some pretty awesome amethysts he wears. He takes that off and he will start picking up on voices. You will wear/destroy your amethysts doing that over time though.

Sucrose is said to block Scalar waves (also thought to be used in mind control) according to some sources. A tinfoil hat doesn't seem to be effective as a blocker/shield from what I have been told. If anything it seems to make it worse.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.