Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

U.S. 'surge operation' to clear 10,000 Syrian refugees in just 3 months

3 posts in this topic

600 interviewed A DAY

The administration has established a "surge operation" in Jordan to process 10,000 Syrian refugees and get them to the United States by President Obama's deadline of September 30, according to a new report on the temporary processing center in Amman.

The report said that some 600 interviews are being conducted every day, suggesting that 36,000 refugees are being targeted for entry into the United States.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/u.s.-surge-operation-to-clear-10000-syrian-refugees-in-just-3-months-600-interviewed-a-day/article/2588019

How to Screen 600 Syrian Refugees a Day: A "Surge Operation"

We just heard about the first Syrian family to arrive in the U.S. from Jordan under the new resettlement program called "surge operation". A "temporary processing center" opened in Amman, Jordan, this February to speed up the resettlement process from 18-24 months to just three.
-----
Gina Kassem, regional refugee coordinator at the U.S. Embassy in Amman, said that the 10,000 target was "a floor and not a ceiling," with a possibility to increase the number. She also reminded reporters about the role of the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees in referring the most vulnerable cases to the U.S. for review. Priority is always given to traumatized groups, such as victims of torture or gender-based violence, she concluded.
-----
Let's put security issues to the side for now and do the math. Six hundred interviews a day for three months (February 1 to April 28), with a five-day work week, comes to a total of 36,000 interviews. It doesn't add up, unless out of 36,000 interviews only 10,000 are chosen – which equates to a 28 percent approval rate. Perhaps UNHCR staff is not doing such a great referral job after all. Or is it the ceiling that is getting higher as we speak?

http://cis.org/rush/how-screen-600-syrian-refugees-day-surge-operation

LIST OF 190 CITIES WHERE OBAMA WILL BE PLACING SYRIAN MUSLIM REFUGEES

The importation of these Muslim immigrants is part of the overall plan to destroy America from within. As revealed in a recent White House conference call on immigration, the intention is to establish ‘seedling communities’ across the U.S., then grow them all to become a ‘nation within a nation’, eventually with the immigrant nation overtaking the host.

Download a list of all cities accepting these refugees here: List of 190 Cities.

http://www.truthandaction.org/list-190-cities-obama-will-placing-syrian-muslim-refugees/2/

I don't what to say other than... get ready.

:ph34r:

Well I think a lot are already here. Heck I'm my little small corner of Louisiana I've been seeing more and more. 

12 minutes ago, Groove said:

Well I think a lot are already here. Heck I'm my little small corner of Louisiana I've been seeing more and more. 

Yeah, I saw one in my tiny town a few days ago with a turban on.
He was sitting on the steps of an antique shop which was closed.
:1XqXnoz:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.