Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
yaknow

Active shooter at Lackland airforce base

14 posts in this topic

Are we becoming desensitized yet? Or will we beg for the powers that be to finally step in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'm looking now. I wondered why it went so quiet on the active shooter front. Watch our for more. They might be starting round 50? of this game.

Mainstream slant below.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/718448928828428288

Only when they are planned false flags will they pump the hell out of the story. If the story is just some crazy person, they will hush things until they can create a new spin to the story. That's when they'll run with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Only when they are planned false flags will they pump the hell out of the story. If the story is just some crazy person, they will hush things until they can create a new spin to the story. That's when they'll run with it.

Correct.  They usually don't spin stories they didn't create from the start as far as these shooters & such, they need to control all aspects of everyone involved & the scripts.   Real shooters do not get much media attention ever, just a mention on the local news usually, after a few days you never hear about it again, unless more than 5-10 people were killed for real.

This seems like just a regular training exercise to me, "at a base", duh lol, but they are pumping out any and all "shooter" buzz words in the MSM as often as possible to keep that "active shooter" program going in people's minds.   Just the words they use to describe things are cold & scripted..... "active shooter" is a title of something, not a way to describe a news story.   That would be something like, "a man has shot several people at this location"..... a statement of events, not given a proper "title" that goes with a programmed mental image.

Edited by JibbyJedi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Correct.  They usually don't spin stories they didn't create from the start as far as these shooters & such, they need to control all aspects of everyone involved & the scripts.   Real shooters do not get much media attention ever, just a mention on the local news usually, after a few days you never hear about it again, unless more than 5-10 people were killed for real.

This seems like just a regular training exercise to me, "at a base", duh lol, but they are pumping out any and all "shooter" buzz words in the MSM as often as possible to keep that "active shooter" program going in people's minds.   Just the words they use to describe things are cold & scripted..... "active shooter" is a title of something, not a way to describe a news story.   That would be something like, "a man has shot several people at this location"..... a statement of events, not given a proper "title" that goes with a programmed mental image.

The key here is to never make too much out of these stories. That way we give them no credence, or at best, a very low one. I like to pay slight attention to only a very small amount of pure bullshit being slung and flung my way. I think it's pretty safe to say the other remaining are the really pure bullshit stories. In the end though, I never like to harp on these things. That way they (TPTB) can see that I lose interest quickly and that I'm not so easily fooled. That way they will limit their shit because why waste time if people are in a sense not caring and/or calling them out on it?

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The key here is to never make too much out of these stories. That way we give them no credence, or at best, a very low one. I like to pay slight attention to only a very small amount of pure bullshit being slung and flung my way. I think it's pretty safe to say the other remaining are the really pure bullshit stories. In the end though, I never like to harp on these things. That way they (TPTB) can see that I lose interest quickly and that I'm not so easily fooled. That way they will limit their shit because why waste time if people are in a sense not caring and/or calling them out on it?

People have been pacified by fluoride in everything, dumbed down by the TV & given those short attention spans from it purposely to keep them in a state of "moving on to the next kwik story" and not really looking further into any one.  People are doing that now though with all of these, you can find plenty of bust ups & breakdowns online from every shooting story, takes the work load off most of our shoulders when some are targeting that end.  I and my crew are tackling other aspects of their bullshit lies, so we all have our specific areas of expertise we're working the problems on, I like being more of a generalist.  I get more puzzle pieces that way too.

They will get you one way or another though.  Shut your TV off, they get you online.  Shut both down then they get you by cell phone.  Get rid of all those and they get you with other people's wifis & the local towers bullshit, your foods & water, your air, soil, you name it they got all aspects targeting us.   As official citizens of those governments, they have legal rights to do to us whatever they want & don't have to tell us when news is fake or real, or when they spray us or anything really.  Slaves in every sense of the term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

People have been pacified by fluoride in everything, dumbed down by the TV & given those short attention spans from it purposely to keep them in a state of "moving on to the next kwik story" and not really looking further into any one.  People are doing that now though with all of these, you can find plenty of bust ups & breakdowns online from every shooting story, takes the work load off most of our shoulders when some are targeting that end.  I and my crew are tackling other aspects of their bullshit lies, so we all have our specific areas of expertise we're working the problems on, I like being more of a generalist.  I get more puzzle pieces that way too.

They will get you one way or another though.  Shut your TV off, they get you online.  Shut both down then they get you by cell phone.  Get rid of all those and they get you with other people's wifis & the local towers bullshit, your foods & water, your air, soil, you name it they got all aspects targeting us.   As official citizens of those governments, they have legal rights to do to us whatever they want & don't have to tell us when news is fake or real, or when they spray us or anything really.  Slaves in every sense of the term.

Not to mention all of the cloaked technologies/entities that we can't see.  They have a way to get us always haha!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

People have been pacified by fluoride in everything, dumbed down by the TV & given those short attention spans from it purposely to keep them in a state of "moving on to the next kwik story" and not really looking further into any one.  People are doing that now though with all of these, you can find plenty of bust ups & breakdowns online from every shooting story, takes the work load off most of our shoulders when some are targeting that end.  I and my crew are tackling other aspects of their bullshit lies, so we all have our specific areas of expertise we're working the problems on, I like being more of a generalist.  I get more puzzle pieces that way too.

They will get you one way or another though.  Shut your TV off, they get you online.  Shut both down then they get you by cell phone.  Get rid of all those and they get you with other people's wifis & the local towers bullshit, your foods & water, your air, soil, you name it they got all aspects targeting us.   As official citizens of those governments, they have legal rights to do to us whatever they want & don't have to tell us when news is fake or real, or when they spray us or anything really.  Slaves in every sense of the term.

Depressing dude! Let's go into denial mode. They say ignorance is bliss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, McWest said:

Not to mention all of the cloaked technologies/entities that we can't see.  They have a way to get us always haha!

:yah:

I wonder if this one "heard voices" too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.