Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
holographicINVASION

Not registering your baby!

33 posts in this topic

No governmental birth certificate, social security(not) number, identification, and so on.. home school your children outside of this prison?

2 people like this

Excellent brief summary of how we are collateral against the debt.   The way he ended it though was suspect, he says there's a guy teaching people how to cash in their Birth Certificates for 10 million dollars but he advises against doing this, because the motivations behind that aren't good?   LOL.... if I can get out of this "gov't has legal right to take what I own & do what they want to me" AND I get $10 million out of it, WTH wouldn't I want to do that?  That's not greed motivating me there, that's seeing an exit and running for it, with a reward for finding it, no?

Birth certificates only hold power if you live in the system. I cant wait till i have my plans complete and the money for base supplies because when i do. I'm going. And not just off-grid but to a place that i will see NO ONE! taking enough supplies to last 6 month. have the skills to survive and will be taking seeds for the climate and 1 other person whom i love dearly when i get around to asking her.

If i do it. I will be happy. and totally off-grid. I wont know anything about the world until it lands on my beach!

1 person likes this

I seriously thought about doing this for my child.

The thing that swayed me was the fact you can't really get a job without an SSN. Or drive. Shit, I had to get my original birth certificate to get a driver's license in South Carolina. My my wife had to have an emergency cesarean section. Hard to avoid a birth certificate with that nonsense. It was hard enough to keep him from getting

Taking your child off the grid from birth would subject them to a very, very hard life they didn't have any say in. Seems mean.

Sucks, though. I did really want to.

1 person likes this

I wholeheartedly support homeschooling but as a person who is ID challenged... I can tell you it's a pain.
When you work taxes will be taken out but if the IRS doesn't recognize you you will never get a refund.
That's not such a big deal but getting a drivers license or even a state ID is hard. Really hard!
Marriage license... nope. Plus, if you ever want to leave the country... too bad; no passport.

I wanted a home birth but because I'm Rh negative (high risk) no midwife would accept me.
One did refer me to an old timey OBGYN and good thing she did or we both would have died.

It sounds like good thing to be off grid and completely invisible but it's not easy and making that choice for your child... 
They might not be too happy about that once they learn how this society works. Or maybe they'd okay, but it's a risk.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Birth certificates only hold power if you live in the system. I cant wait till i have my plans complete and the money for base supplies because when i do. I'm going. And not just off-grid but to a place that i will see NO ONE! taking enough supplies to last 6 month. have the skills to survive and will be taking seeds for the climate and 1 other person whom i love dearly when i get around to asking her.

If i do it. I will be happy. and totally off-grid. I wont know anything about the world until it lands on my beach!

I have a similar plan. Then again, I change my mind all the time!

2 hours ago, Flat said:

I seriously thought about doing this for my child.

The thing that swayed me was the fact you can't really get a job without an SSN. Or drive. Shit, I had to get my original birth certificate to get a driver's license in South Carolina. My my wife had to have an emergency cesarean section. Hard to avoid a birth certificate with that nonsense. It was hard enough to keep him from getting

Taking your child off the grid from birth would subject them to a very, very hard life they didn't have any say in. Seems mean.

Sucks, though. I did really want to.

I don't think it would be mean cause they'd know why I did it. I see a crazy future world where everyone has rfid holographic tattoos and being tracked more than it already is now.

22 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I don't think it would be mean cause they'd know why I did it. I see a crazy future world where everyone has rfid holographic tattoos and being tracked more than it already is now.

I see that too, but think about what age it would be before they understood "why I did it". Did you get the scheme of the NWO all that at age 15? I didn't have parents that explained it or cared, but even if you did, you're forcing your child to work under the table or not at all. Dangerous.

I suppose they could always apply for an SSN later in life, but I have no idea how that process would go nor do I know how you could prove they were born an American. Video of the birth?

12 minutes ago, Flat said:

I see that too, but think about what age it would be before they understood "why I did it". Did you get the scheme of the NWO all that at age 15? I didn't have parents that explained it or cared, but even if you did, you're forcing your child to work under the table or not at all. Dangerous.

I suppose they could always apply for an SSN later in life, but I have no idea how that process would go nor do I know how you could prove they were born an American. Video of the birth?

I would teach them how to grow food, save seeds, how to make compost, build, barter, etc. I'd probably have learned a lot more as they grew older too. I think amish exist right now. heck I see homeless people living too. though I wouldn't recommend being homeless for my child. I just don't like the looks of our future if we don't make changes very soon, that's all. I started this topic to get ideas from you guys and gals.

24 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I would teach them how to grow food, save seeds, how to make compost, build, barter, etc. I'd probably have learned a lot more as they grew older too. I think amish exist right now. heck I see homeless people living too. though I wouldn't recommend being homeless for my child. I just don't like the looks of our future if we don't make changes very soon, that's all. I started this topic to get ideas from you guys and gals.

Why could you not do all that with a child who has an SSN and birth certificate?

39 minutes ago, Flat said:

Why could you not do all that with a child who has an SSN and birth certificate?

You could. I guess that i'm trying to get away from the more increasingly surveillance going on these days. there is probably more information collected on us that someone could access, they would know more about us than we our self know about us? :1XqXnoz:

I know a few people who were raised without a birth certificate, one for interesting reasons the rest were just born to hippy rebels.

Two of them worked on fishing boats, they didn't exist on paper and were always paid in cash. Their captains liked them because they didn't pay taxes on their wages...because on paper they didn't exist.

It has it's advantages and drawbacks. While you are registered property of a government you get subject to rules and regulations but you also obtain some benefits. In NZ we have free health-care....for registered property, but not for free people, they have to pay what it costs.

My advice to people is suck every drop out of the govt before going "free" goodness knows they would do it to you. Get yourself set up before filing your papers. While you will never pay tax again you will never get anything from the govt of the nation you live in ever again. Then again that extra money from not paying taxes should cover it (a common libertarian argument for abolishing most taxes. If people were not taxed they would have the cash to pay for their needs is how the argument goes.)

Where you get caught out is entering into legal commerce. Without all those regulated qualifications like drivers licenses etc you can't operate a commercial business. That is the trap that was set. Commercial Law regulates commerce and legal qualifications which are all part of the framework.

Desires are created in us. Those desires can be fulfilled as long as we bow down our heads and agree to worship the system. The system can give us anything we desire legal and illegal....as long as we bow down and agree to be enslaved by it. Few people today have the skills or knowledge to live outside of society and the System.....who wants to resist when the System promises us out hearts desires as long as we agree to suck up to it and enforce it.

If you were raised within the system you have been psychologically conditioned to obey it and take it seriously. They did that to you on purpose when you were too young and vulnerable to defend yourself. And yet people still can't bring themselves to fight the system...because it has them by the mind. It owns them literally through the birth certificate system.

No-one is going to save us. It is up to us to save ourselves and our descendants.

3 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.