Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

Woman Slices Off Rapists Genitals, Forces Him To Eat It At Gunpoint

42 posts in this topic

(Real life "I Spit On Your Grave, Compare to part I & 2 video)

A gruesome scene unfolded in a Fayetteville, North Carolina neighborhood after a convicted child molester kidnapped a 19-year-old woman and took her back to his home and assaulted her. Kimberly Walt was walking home from her friends house on Sunday afternoon when she says she was approached by Robert Williams, a three-time convicted felon. Williams asked her if she wanted a ride to where ever she was going, Walt replied “No thank you.” That’s when she said Williams drove off, but when she turned the corner he jumped out of the bushes, grabbed her and threw her in his car.

Williams took Walt to his home where he proceeded to assault her for several hours. According to police reports, Williams fell asleep after drinking massive amounts of alcohol and Walt was able to untie herself. She then approached Williams, tied him up, and in a bit of rage, grabbed a knife and “castrated him.” Walt stated that he woke up screaming and yelling, as she walked over with his “parts” and toss them in the microwave. “I threw that bastards junk in the microwave, grab the plate, fork and a steak knife and cut it up like hot dogs,” said Walt and a recorded statement. “I grabbed a gun that he had left on the kitchen counter, walked over to him, and forced him to eat it. I have no remorse and I am not sorry. That ******* deserved it and he’s going to hell.” cont

4 people like this

You are my new hero young lady. You are a strong women and I'm very proud of you. I wish I could thank you in person for the courage you showed under such great pain

1 hour ago, rbear said:

(Real life "I Spit On Your Grave, Compare to part I & 2 video)

A gruesome scene unfolded in a Fayetteville, North Carolina neighborhood after a convicted child molester kidnapped a 19-year-old woman and took her back to his home and assaulted her. Kimberly Walt was walking home from her friends house on Sunday afternoon when she says she was approached by Robert Williams, a three-time convicted felon. Williams asked her if she wanted a ride to where ever she was going, Walt replied “No thank you.” That’s when she said Williams drove off, but when she turned the corner he jumped out of the bushes, grabbed her and threw her in his car.

Williams took Walt to his home where he proceeded to assault her for several hours. According to police reports, Williams fell asleep after drinking massive amounts of alcohol and Walt was able to untie herself. She then approached Williams, tied him up, and in a bit of rage, grabbed a knife and “castrated him.” Walt stated that he woke up screaming and yelling, as she walked over with his “parts” and toss them in the microwave. “I threw that bastards junk in the microwave, grab the plate, fork and a steak knife and cut it up like hot dogs,” said Walt and a recorded statement. “I grabbed a gun that he had left on the kitchen counter, walked over to him, and forced him to eat it. I have no remorse and I am not sorry. That ******* deserved it and he’s going to hell.” cont

Sleep...(passing out) is the great equalizer. lol  That and the gun. 

Good on her! He'll never rape again.
I hope this gets massive media coverage and I hope she isn't charged.

I have eaten a lot of raw genitals over my lifetime thus far. No complaints either.

Another example of the outcomes of Lawlessness. Rapist will never rape again. The Law wouldn't allow that. What they lady did is what anarchy looks like, people taking the rules into their own hands. Some people are afraid of it, presumably because it puts responsibility into their hands they are not used to having and perhaps are not comfortable with.

Now let us learn from this lady. If we did the same with our corrupt officials we wouldn't have any corrupt officials any more. Good enough to deal to rapist then why not good enough to deal to corrupt politicians and public officials?

Is it really that bigger jump?

Do you recognize your own fear yet?

The only thing that stops anyone doing the right thing when they know they should is fear. Fears make people mental prisoners. And here we are, too scared to do what we all know must be done. Too scared because society and organizations have run and regulated our lives since birth and they have taken away from us what our ancestors had in abundance, independence, the ability to look after ourselves, the right to judge or not judge for ourselves.

Too scared to cut of your rapist's balls?

2 people like this

LOL ?,

A whole new perspective on "never stick your dick in crazy".

Awful for the lass, she will never be the same, unless...she was kinda always on the edge.

Kinda makes me ponder that the terrorists are really gonna have to remember that they are dealing with Americans now.

Criminals are , I think, discovering that times are changing even for themselves.

If the criminal justice system can't provide enough deterrent for criminals that commit these heinous crimes, perhaps a new generation of self sufficient Americans will become too unsavory for their criminal appetites

Pass the mustard...

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

LOL ?,

A whole new perspective on "never stick your dick in crazy".

Awful for the lass, she will never be the same, unless...she was kinda always on the edge.

Kinda makes me ponder that the terrorists are really gonna have to remember that they are dealing with Americans now.

Criminals are , I think, discovering that times are changing even for themselves.

If the criminal justice system can't provide enough deterrent for criminals that commit these heinous crimes, perhaps a new generation of self sufficient Americans will become too unsavory for their criminal appetites

Pass the mustard...

I like this. Touche.

I thought for sure this was going to be a group of underground elite jews who rule the world by accusing innocent men of being rapists so they can cut their goodies off and take pleasure in watching them eat it...

I was pleasantly surprised that the word jew wasn't in this story!  I hate to give you a like @rbear, but it's a good story where the good guy/gal wins and evil is, well...castrated. 

2 people like this

17 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Good on her! He'll never rape again.
I hope this gets massive media coverage and I hope she isn't charged.

This. Can you guys spread this story everywhere?

3 minutes ago, Flat said:

This. Can you guys spread this story everywhere?

I don't have facebook but I'll email it to friends who do.

1 person likes this

OMG that's crazy and funny at the same time. That seems like something my lady would do lmao jk, but she is Haitian and they a lil crazy lol but mine in a good way. 

:rofl:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.