Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

BOMBSHELL Breakthrough in Mind Control Technologies

17 posts in this topic

Imagine being controlled by a pianist, this is literally what the elite plan to do to mankind, through the use of this new technology. Just how far does it have to go before enough is enough? Mind Control applications are on the rise in the world of technology and science. It’s called the Mind Control MICROSCOPE, and it is the latest discovery regarding mind control technology. It creates a holographic template using lasers to alter brain cell activity. At this point, the new technology is being used to manipulate live mice. The “official” hope for the product is to selectively stimulate certain brain cells like playing the piano.

The scientists are also using this technology to make the live mice see things that are not actually there. With animals that are trained to see a shape and push the lever, but using the microscope method the scientists can make the animal see something that is not there.

<snip>

https://freedomfightertimes.com/end-times/science/mind-control-microscope-california/

I am now in belief that global earth is now the biggest mind control! 911.. was the biggest theory to focus on.. now what!

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 9:21 PM, Cinnamon said:

Imagine being controlled by a pianist, this is literally what the elite plan to do to mankind, through the use of this new technology. Just how far does it have to go before enough is enough? Mind Control applications are on the rise in the world of technology and science. It’s called the Mind Control MICROSCOPE, and it is the latest discovery regarding mind control technology. It creates a holographic template using lasers to alter brain cell activity. At this point, the new technology is being used to manipulate live mice. The “official” hope for the product is to selectively stimulate certain brain cells like playing the piano.

The scientists are also using this technology to make the live mice see things that are not actually there. With animals that are trained to see a shape and push the lever, but using the microscope method the scientists can make the animal see something that is not there.

<snip>

https://freedomfightertimes.com/end-times/science/mind-control-microscope-california/

So when people suddenly go crazy or the next alien invasion well know why.. Project bluebeam mustnt be right?

This is being done already!!!frequency to change the color of crystals is a fact!! Certain cells in our bodies are made in crystaline structures.Therefore frequencies and vibrations can change these cells

Posted (edited)

The biggest and earliest experiments done on frequency was done by the nazis. They discovered that by changing the standard music frequency from 432hz to 440hz, they were actually able to slowly over time dumb people down. It also had a negative effect on people's health. The 432hz frequency is known to increase intelligence amongst other qualities. So back during 1939, Joseph Goebbels through the International Standardizing Congress had the frequency officially changed from 432hz to 440hz. Groups are still to this day fighting to have that decision reversed with no success.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T5stPyo7EX8/VJ2oebGyB6I/AAAAAAAALOU/afEmG5dpfXM/s1600/440hz%2BMusic%2B-%2BConspiracy%2Bto%2BDetune%2BGood%2BVibrations%2Bfrom%2BNature's%2B432hz.jpeg

Edited by Cryptic Mole

2 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The biggest and earliest experiments done on frequency was done by the nazis. They discovered that by changing the standard music frequency from 432hz to 440hz, they were actually able to slowly over time dumb people down. It also had a negative effect on people's health. The 432hz frequency is known to increase intelligence amongst other qualities. So back during 1939, Joseph Goebbels through the International Standardizing Congress had the frequency officially changed from 432hz to 440hz. Groups are still to this day fighting to have that decision reversed with no success.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-T5stPyo7EX8/VJ2oebGyB6I/AAAAAAAALOU/afEmG5dpfXM/s1600/440hz%2BMusic%2B-%2BConspiracy%2Bto%2BDetune%2BGood%2BVibrations%2Bfrom%2BNature's%2B432hz.jpeg

The sound difference is amazing! So much richer in tones. 

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I feel ya..

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, the harmonics are completely different. I actually have many folders filled with everything that has been either newly created or converted to 432hz. Even rock music sounds completely different. The 440hz versions cause aggression while the 432hz is relaxing, but it's even much deeper than that. Some call it the frequency of God or Heaven, the voice of the Angels, etc. Research the word cymatics, but for it's deeper meaning. The esoteric knowledge of this idea that is.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I feel ya..

Some would say the 528hz is not good, and there was a time when I agreed until I researched it more deeply. You have to be careful here because these tones were used by the gods, but the special note here is, which gods? There were the lesser gods who were man, but served Lucifer, and then there were the sons of man who were the fallen angels. Also, the Heavenly Angels, so there were many differing opinions as to which we should follow as humans. You need to realize just how vast this whole frequency range is. Actually, there is no range. These tones are never ending on either direction. Also, the human ear can only hear a very narrow range on this scale, just like we can only see in a limited light/color range of RGB Red, Green, Blue ranges of 256 colors when there are actually many trillions of colors. Now realize that sound creates colors, and colors also create sound, and you will begin to understand just what an amazing topic this is.

Each one of those many trillions of colors has their own frequency, and every frequency their own color, but each one must first create the other!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Once I was standing all alone by a river.  Singing came from the water.  Totally harmonic and amazing, a capella.  It lasted a little while, maybe 5 minutes.  The closest thing I've heard since is this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000QLCM2W/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Exerpt: Dolphin Dreams

Jonathan Goldman

Is sound powerful enough to decalcify the pineal gland? When it comes to the human body everything that affects it has its own frequencies. Healing with frequencies are laughed at now,  Defibrillation has a frequency and has the power to bring people back from the dead, basically, with electrical shocks.  Disease definitely has its own frequency, it even weakens your voice if you are sick enough. If someone is sick I can usually tell by the sound of their voice. 

People are already suddenly going crazy.  Look at all the mass shooting incidents, they've dried up like the Ebola czar made ebola disappear from the headlies over night.  MKUltra was/is real.  It's in the Congressional records and I also know they rename programs and go underground with them. 

There has to be a line drawn for uses of technology.  But it's too easy for the government to control people with it, so they will put no limits on themselves. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.