Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

LOL Even the Mexican Fox is running scared enough to make this vid

6 posts in this topic

In the video, Fox says that God didn't create borders. lol Well, if you read the Mexican immigration laws, you'll see something extremely hypocritical in that statement. He loves dumping his tired and poor onto us (NAFTA caused a lot of illegals to come here looking for work because it put them out of a job) but they sure as hell don't want anyone that is not legal in his country. He's afraid he's going to lose his ability to be corrupt if Trump gets in the same as a bunch of other people are afraid.  When I see the bastards that have been making lives miserable for generations not wanting a certain person in office, I'm pretty well convinced that it's bad for them and good for me. 

Yep, lost his mind. 
@1:55 I'm not building the F*cking wall! How very presidential of him.
I don't think his in any position to tell us how our country should be run or by whom.
Millions of his people are coming here illegally. Clearly there's something wrong with his leadership.

They is a showdown a comin, Big Time!! Buckle up friends, we got some rough times headin our way. Stay cool, Roll Hard. 

I would gladly re-enlist to kill some drug lords and bring some freedom mexico's way.

1 hour ago, Full Throttle said:

They is a showdown a comin, Big Time!! Buckle up friends, we got some rough times headin our way. Stay cool, Roll Hard. 

:yah:

Hispanic Anti-Trump Protester Warns White Voters of the Consequences of Electing Trump: ‘We Own Texas’

Speaking outside a Donald Trump rally in Fort Worth, Texas on Friday, a Hispanic demonstrator warned the GOP candidate’s white supporters that there would be consequences if Trump manages to make it all the way to the White House.

“If these people get what they want, Trump in there, I guarantee you — you think the Mexicans are going to lay down that easily? We don’t ever say nothing,” Ronald Gonzales, of Dallas, said.
-----
“It ain’t gonna happen,” Gonzales said. “You really want the Mexicans to really, really stir, really get mad? Y’all don’t understand — we aren’t the minority anymore. We own Texas. Texas is Mexican-made. I’m five generations deep right here.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/29/hispanic-anti-trump-protester-warns-white-voters-of-the-consequences-of-electing-trump-we-own-texas/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.