Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

College Campus spreads seeds of white genocide

9 posts in this topic

Published on Apr 4, 2016

This presentation, called "Imagine A World Without Whiteness", PCC professor James Harrison says the world will never see peace as long as whiteness exists.

Whiteness, white privilege, world better without white and Harvard's debate on white genocide that asks white students to explain to them why they should be allowed to live. 

Shit's going down and it's going to be because of all the division perpetrated by these liberal idiots everywhere, including media and governments around the world. 

He's echoing the sentiment of Noel Ignatiev.

Published on Jun 11, 2015
Noel Ignatiev, a Marxist Jewish professor at Massachusetts College of Art, really REALLY hates white heterosexual males.
http://www.europeanknightsproject.com...
"If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame! You maintain your white male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others!”

Portland is being called the "whitest" major city in the US.

Stuff White People Like: Portland
White people make up a larger percentage of the population of Portland, Oregon than they do in any other city in America of comparable size. Seattle, Washington, the other metropolitan gem of the Pacific Northwest, appears towards the top of this list, too.
Portland has already been outed as the whitest major city in America -- at 72.2% white, it’s almost a full ten percentage points above the national rate of 62.6%. Nearly 10,000 people of color moved out of the city between 2000 and 2010. "The exodus from the central city causes me great concern; it is alarming," Portland Mayor Sam Adams said.

http://priceonomics.com/how-diverse-is-your-city/

I would recommend all white (and pink) people move from that liberal hole and let the non-whites have it.
This worked so well in Detroit after all. Clearly white people were the cause of all the problems there too. 
:wacko:

5 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I would recommend all white (and pink) people move from that liberal hole and let the non-whites have it.
This worked so well in Detroit after all. Clearly white people were the cause of all the problems there too. 

It's working out great in Africa too! They're giving land back to whites because they can't feed themselves without them! 

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's working out great in Africa too! They're giving land back to whites because they can't feed themselves without them! 

I would let them starve before I would return.
From what I've read white people are treated terribly over there.
The liberals who support white genocide are in for a rude awakening I'm afraid.
They're not going to be treated any better. They'll be lumped in with normal white people.
Except, if normal white people are anything like me, they won't be protected from harm.
I will not help them after what they've done and I can spot a liberal a mile away. 
I know that sounds bad but they've already turned on us. They can't be trusted.

1 person likes this

I wonder how that's working for Detroit 85% black. :lol_alpha:

The world is arranged into continents kinda like segregation. Rewind? Travel back in time and eliminate the greedy bast@rds that made life so miserable by waging war, oppressing the peasants, slave trading, etc.

People feel more secure living among their own kind with the same philosophy, ideals and cultural similarities. Multi-culti just pisses everyone off, makes people edgy and distrustful. It's not rocket science so just remember this is all by DESIGN..... so if you still have anger direct it at the 62 richest elite in the world and their masters.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Brio said:

I wonder how that's working for Detroit 85% black. :lol_alpha:

Detroit was once called The Paris of the West.
Now, every year when the snow melts, bodies are found.
And dead dogs that were used for fighting left in parks.
:sad:

Detroit's Beautiful, Horrible Decline
Two French photographers immortalize the remains of the motor city on film
Photographs by Yves Marchand and Romain Meffre
http://content.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1882089,00.html

Detroit:
Evolution of a City

An interactive look at the growth, decline, and revival of the city of Detroit through historic and present-day pictures.
http://detroiturbex.com/content/ba/feat/index.html

12 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

People feel more secure living among their own kind with the same philosophy, ideals and cultural similarities. Multi-culti just pisses everyone off, makes people edgy and distrustful.

Yep, multiculturalism has never worked, anywhere, ever.
Self segregation is often self preservation and it's natural. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.