Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Aliens Walking On The Moon? You Decide!

9 posts in this topic

I never believed the Apollo Missions were real, but there were obviously other missions in other advanced craft. In this video, there is supposedly an alien walking in the distance and it does look real. They did try to push this off as one of the Appolo Missions though.

This following video contains stills/images only of what appears to be a walking alien on the surface of the Moon. NASA claims that whatever they are, they are approx 450 feet tall. As we already know though, use caution when it comes to NASA.

23 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I never believed the Apollo Missions were real, but there were obviously other missions in other advanced craft. In this video, there is supposedly an alien walking in the distance and it does look real. They did try to push this off as one of the Appolo Missions though.

Good to see you mole!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Good to see you mole!

Hey Yak. Thanks. Glad that Shep let me come back after I messed up.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, TearsForFears said:

In the first vid, the absence of gravity does't seem to be effecting the E-terrestrial. Nice! 

Looks like someone screen capped a live one...

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/1617/2765/original.jpg?w=800&h

Check it out... http://www.n2yo.com/space-station/ 

To the best of my knowledge, I am told that there is actually gravity on the Moon. I am also told that there is an atmosphere there as well, but it takes 24 hours to adjust to breathing it. The alien wasn't affected because there is gravity there, and he didn't need a suit because there is oxygen there as well. It's not ice cold there in the shadows or dark side, and it's not boiling hot there in the sunlight or the lighted side.  I am also told that there is water and ice there, and yes, even some vegetation. Is this for real, and do I believe this to be true? Absolutely!

There are a number of reasons why I know these things are true. One of them is because NASA claims that it's not true and that I'm wrong! The other reason is because I just know.

However, of said topic of this thread, are these video and images of real aliens walking on the Moon? No, I cannot say one way or the other, but I'll bet there are real beings there.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

No way it's 450 metres! It's about 200 metres away from the cameraman standing on the same level.. I've found a human skeleton on mars, from rover photos on NASA's site, have photos and link info to prove.. Unfknblvbl srsly.. Quite happy to share over Fakebook :) love this stuff,  but I don't know how to email or provide link so I just took a photo of that to.... I know I found something that will prove (once again) NASA Never A Straight Answer, is once again lying but the top university in the country was going to help but now won't touch it as they realised it's an actual history changer and proof of the secret space program. I'll send it to anyone on fbook

Posted (edited)

The video of the moving alien is in the normal human size range, but the video with the still images is supposedly 450 feet tall, not 450 meters. The problem is we have nothing in these video to use as a size comparison. NASA says the still image video contains something that is 450 feet tall. They never claim they are giant aliens walking on the surface of the moon. They just say whatever they are, they are 450 feet tall.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.