Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

The Real World Map. Not The Map You Know.

18 posts in this topic

The Real World Map:

Very few people know this truth because they have been lied to starting with their education. This may be very hard for some to accept. I've only discovered this truth approx 15 years ago myself. The very end of this video will cause you to say WTF?

Holy shit...  is it really you Cryptic mole???  

I'll watch tonight.

If you are knowledgeable enough to realize that in space there is no up or down, no forwards and back, no side to side, no north, east, south, and west, then you will understand the very end of the above video when they flip the map upside down.

1 minute ago, Walk Softly said:

Holy shit...  is it really you Cryptic mole???  

I'll watch tonight.

Hi WS.

There are many examples of just how blatantly the truth has been twisted so you will never know nor ever expect there was anything done in the first place. Much seems so mundane and laughable until you begin pulling each layer off one by one. This is just one of many.

I remember seeing this a while back.  Though it would probably serve me well to look into it again.  

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I remember seeing this a while back.  Though it would probably serve me well to look into it again.  

If you're standing on the equator and looking around, in what direction are you really looking. There really is no north, south, east and west. These are man made. He could had just as easily looked southward and called that north, so the world map in all reality could have actually been set the other way around. You, just as easily could have looked southward and called that north, so the world map in all reality could have actually been set the other way around. Even sideways for that matter.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Posted (edited)

You probably actually know more about our own moon than our own earth; the planet you live on. What a con job!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

16 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

If you are knowledgeable enough to realize that in space there is no up or down, no forwards and back, no side to side, no north, east, south, and west, then you will understand the very end of the above video when they flip the map upside down.

I rarely see images from space where earth isnt shown  exactly like our maps.theres got to be a sattelite floating in space sending us pictures of the earth "upside down" but nope

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.