Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Bizarre Google Earth footage captures 'crashed flying saucer' in the middle of mountains

5 posts in this topic

The strange pictures shows a large circular shaped craft in the middle of nowhere, which some believe to be a sign of alien life on Earth

A video recorded by Google Earth cameras appears to have captured what some viewers believe to be a 'crashed flying saucer' in an Arizona mountain range.

The zoomed-in image appears to show a large black circular-shaped object, lying in the middle of the deserted landscape.

A white truck is parked directly next to the alleged craft, which appears to be in the middle of the mountains, close to New Mexico.

Tyler, from Secure Team, who uploaded the video to YouTube, also claims that the craft had landed in a 'no-fly' zone.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/bizarre-google-earth-footage-captures-7701315

See video and pics at link. Idk what it is, do you? 

OMFG! Your using Tyler the traitor? This site is just becoming dumber,   Please only use trusted sources.. It isn't a ufo. 

5 minutes ago, Guest said:

OMFG! Your using Tyler the traitor? This site is just becoming dumber,   Please only use trusted sources.. It isn't a ufo. 

Actually we are using the mirror. And they are using secure team. That said that source is a piece of shit lying hoaxer and daily mail should shoot themselves in the foot.

When it comes to secure team. Even if they hit a factual ufo event eventually. aint no one ever going to believe it because they are asshole hoaxing liars and this has been proven over and over again.

We just report it. I think this thread should be focused on those profiting from hoaxing to be honest. But i do not want to derail. So lets see where it goes.

11 minutes ago, Guest said:

I don't know who "Tyler the traitor" is. And I'm not going to waste my freaking time investigating every youtuber online. The Mirror reported this, I saw it and put it here. The pictures are there and so is the other info, do with it what you will because I'm not that invested in any of it. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The strange pictures shows a large circular shaped craft in the middle of nowhere, which some believe to be a sign of alien life on Earth

A video recorded by Google Earth cameras appears to have captured what some viewers believe to be a 'crashed flying saucer' in an Arizona mountain range.

The zoomed-in image appears to show a large black circular-shaped object, lying in the middle of the deserted landscape.

A white truck is parked directly next to the alleged craft, which appears to be in the middle of the mountains, close to New Mexico.

Tyler, from Secure Team, who uploaded the video to YouTube, also claims that the craft had landed in a 'no-fly' zone.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/bizarre-google-earth-footage-captures-7701315

See video and pics at link. Idk what it is, do you? 

Water retaining pond, most likely. Otherwise that Unidentified Grounded Object has been parked there since before March of 1992 (using Google Earth) 

GE coordinates;

Lat;  31°26'43.06"N  
Lon 109° 4'30.18"W 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.