Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Hmm disney is really hammering star wars movies out!

7 posts in this topic

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY Official Teaser Trailer

Gotta make you believe in space and the globe.

23 hours ago, Rothbard said:

....and The Force?

Silly kids movies, I don't see how adults could be so drawn to them.

:therapy:

The Force is still real to me, damn it! >.< (spin on an old wrasslin fan boy line)

I like the new movies. I saw awakens this weekend, and I got to catch Asoka v Vader thanks to Youtube. They're pushing out good stuff. Hard to pay homage while setting up the future. JJ is doing alright at it, so far. I pray we don't end like Lost >.>

7 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

The Force is still real to me, damn it! >.< (spin on an old wrasslin fan boy line)

I like the new movies. I saw awakens this weekend, and I got to catch Asoka v Vader thanks to Youtube. They're pushing out good stuff. Hard to pay homage while setting up the future. JJ is doing alright at it, so far. I pray we don't end like Lost >.>

It's real to all those that have it marked down :D official census. the jedi church is growing.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 4/7/2016 at 2:23 PM, Rothbard said:

Yup. when I was growing up Disney put out tons of short films about the future and how fantastic it would be. In the 60s we were destined for the space age with a shitload of conveniences and robots to do mundane tasks. Where's my Jetson kitchen??

Turns out it was all propaganda. Tvs have gotten bigger and we have wireless phones but at the end of the day we're still using the same appliances in the same way we were 50 years ago. Do you have a space age toaster? I think not.

Star Wars is just another propaganda piece so you consider the possibility that you can get off this rock. Ain't happening, at least not in the physical sense.

Edited by YourMom2
typos
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.