Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Yellowstone Alert! Seismographs Taken Offline Over Large Earthquake Swarm

10 posts in this topic

Published on Apr 6, 2016

I only have limited information at this time but from what I am hearing is there has been a large earthquake swarm near the site of Yellowstone Supervolcano. I am not trying to be alarmist at all. We are just trying to gather as much information as possible about what is going on with this situation. An Individual I have been working with for over a year was very distressed over the phone and hung up. Share this around and see if we can get some more opinions as to what is going on. Thanks in advance for your help!
STAY AT THE READY...

If there's an earthquake swarm it could be magma moving into the crust. Then the countdown begins.

That guy needs to update his bookmarks, and probably switch to decaf for awhile.

Instead of making a 2 minute video, he should have spent the 2 seconds it would have taken to click on the "EQ Center" menu tab you can clearly see in the first minute of the video.

5 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

That guy needs to update his bookmarks, and probably switch to decaf for awhile.

Instead of making a 2 minute video, he should have spent the 2 seconds it would have taken to click on the "EQ Center" menu tab you can clearly see in the first minute of the video.

2nd one is a lot better, she doesn't breathe heavily.

I'm starting a campaign for Yellowstone to wait until after the election. It's on gofundme.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.