Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Time to Face Awful Reality: Financial Armageddon Is Imminent (Videos)

5 posts in this topic

Here's a reality check. This is happening on US shores. And mainstream media are not touching it. So just how many people know this is going on? Watch and listen to the video.

Aside from an overall fascination with economics in general, the primary reason I chose to make so many of my posts about the economy, is because of the emails I receive from people. They come in two basic varieties:

1. You’re insane, and there will be no economic collapse; OR

2. I’ve never understood or followed any of this stuff; Thank you so much for introducing me to people I can understand, and who make sense. 

I will continue to focus on economic issues as long as I keep getting emails saying, “You’re insane, and there will be no economic collapse,” because if one extra family is prepared when the day does come, I’ll have done what I set out to do, which is arm people with information, not rhetoric. I bring that up because this week two stories came out that should have given even the biggest naysayers a SERIOUS moment of pause. The two stories I am referring to are CRITICALLY important for people to know about, however it’s as if the mainstream media has orders for a total media blackout on both. 

The first story dealt with the REAL reason Donald Trump canceled his event in Chicago several weeks ago. The story includes chilling video footage of a huge Muslim protest where marchers were screaming “Death to America” on the streets of Chicago, and the mainstream media was completely silent. Even worse than just being silent, mainstream media actually lied about why Trump canceled the event, and they even covered for the protest. You can see (and hear) some of the horribly disturbing footage taken below:

http://right.is/politics/2016/04/time-to-face-awful-reality-financial-armageddon-is-imminent-videos-56927.html

Imminent? It's on us, it just isn't a flash-bang attention getting world changing in the matter of a couple hours event like 9/11. Debt levels are horrific both for people and nations. I know a couple who bought a modest property in 1998 for $70k and 20 years later owed $300k on the same property. How does that happen? People who pay $50k into SS then think they're entitled to the $500k they'll get from it for their retirement years. People aren't capable of simply doing the math anymore. And if you ask them to they get angry. Like I'm saying they should starve after a lifetime of working and paying into the system. I'm not! I'm just saying DO THE MATH. It isn't sustainable and that is the problem, banks or no banks. If we'd lived our lives sustainably, never mind the god damn gov and banks, if we'd taken responsibility for our lifestyles and not taken on too much debt, if we'd been taught in high school about fractional reserves banking, we'd be way better off than the generation I see counting on a stipend from the gov to pay the mortgage after they're retired. There won't be pensions for us Gen X only more taxes, reverse mortgages that take the property we used as an ATM and cat food I prefer friskies thanks. I won't even start on student loans or car loans, another massive problem but a fraction of what's taking down the Western world. Debt.

I woke up long ago, a debt slave, credit cards, heloc, new truck every year. Since then I've put my head down, busted my ass to fix the mistakes I made but I was lucky. I woke up. Most don't until it's too late. So are we in financial armageddon? Bet your ass we are. /rant

2 people like this

Financial Armageddon? Sure. It's just one of the things coming.  Pestilence,  disease,  famine,  war, etc. All of these things are intertwined and are coming. Believe it or not,  so is global climate change.  It's all in Revelations if you care to read it. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

Financial Armageddon? Sure. It's just one of the things coming.  Pestilence,  disease,  famine,  war, etc. All of these things are intertwined and are coming. Believe it or not,  so is global climate change.  It's all in Revelations if you care to read it. 

Maybe the Indians should've had stricter immigration laws.

Ever notice how the gloom and doom is tied with somebody like henchman Obama is in office?  Hmm...we wonders. 

Cash will still exist in the banking industry, but not society, and "rewards" will be given based on "good behaviour".

What a scam!   They will go to great lengths for the most worthless causes. 

Edited by counterintelligence

Just think about all the wars and government waste that wouldn't happen if not for the debt printing machine. The world (due to global corporate governance) is already financially and morally bankrupt in this credit based society.

If you are insane then there are thousands at ZH that are also insane and millions of awake individuals that don't spend any time on the internet nor express their opinion in public forums. You're in good company, Red. Nothing lasts forever.

As always, hedge accordingly.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.