Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Greek Farmer Destroys Invader Tent City with a Tractor

8 posts in this topic

Pure evil.

These racists should allow these innocent victims to live on their land for free, indefinitely. ...

:qFbfZwK:

That's funny. I feel bad for him. I don't really see another option for him. How are the refugees allowed to just squat like that?

Why don't we send tents and water bottles so they can camp out in their own countries?

If warring factions harass them, then why can't the UN protect the refugees?  Because the agenda is working like a charm, that's why not .

Win-win for the nwo. :cheer:Next step, WW3.

22 minutes ago, grav said:

Why don't we send tents and water bottles so they can camp out in their own countries?

If warring factions harass them, then why can't the UN protect the refugees?  Because the agenda is working like a charm, that's why not .

Win-win for the nwo. :cheer:Next step, WW3.

My quote likes is used up - "Like"

12 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

My quote likes is used up - "Like"

You too? :biggrin: And I get 10!

You squatters in SA need to get out too. Sorry for the poor word choice, but you know what I mean. For your own good, move! I've been reading about horrible events going on there. Come to the US. At least you can own guns here. Well, for now. The world is so seriously screwed-up now. I see no way to fix it. Not as long as the happy sheeple ignore reality.

3 minutes ago, grav said:

You too? :biggrin: And I get 10!

You squatters in SA need to get out too. Sorry for the poor word choice, but you know what I mean. For your own good, move! I've been reading about horrible events going on there. Come to the US. At least you can own guns here. Well, for now. The world is so seriously screwed-up now. I see no way to fix it. Not as long as the happy sheeple ignore reality.

Aye Mam, we can (may not) own guns - just difficult to get a permit (we call it license) - fact is an illegal gun shoots just as strait as a legal one LOL

This is my country and here I will stay and die.  Quite frankly Amerika has it's own problems and should not be inundated with more.  My daughter stayed in Franklin Michigan for two years then came back here - she loved it but could not get a green card.

He should take that tractor up to where those pols live that invited those people onto his land. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.