Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JibbyJedi

Flakka Kahn.... Flakka Khan..... -- Are You Ready For The Next Level Of Drugs?

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is there a place between zombie & living?  Awake & asleep? 

Oooo hooo, yee hooo, whaaaa?  Oooo yeeaahh hooo!  Mmmmm Hmmmm!

Flakka is hitting south Florida pretty hard and making the rounds all over Youtube & social networks.

Despite the appealing sales pitches this drug has, I'm still on the fence about trying it.   It does look like it might be fun.

So yeah..... welcome to the Armapocalypse folks.

:jimcarey: Flakka flakka

Edited by JibbyJedi
2 people like this

Just now, holographicINVASION said:

yeah.. here's the last one on the first video..

LOL he's my favorite so far!  Woo hooo, ah haaay haaay!  Mmmm hmmmm!

:tomcruise:

He is really making me want to try it, lol.  The guys who do the dancing on it.... I'm white & can't dance, so there's another perk to it.   Ahhh hoooo?  Mmmmm hoooo.

Posted (edited)

we joked about this video at work for weeks -wasup..moththerf@ck youhoo ! it is very sad, though! it's almost as bad as people on all these pharmaceutical drugs

Edited by holographicINVASION

1 minute ago, holographicINVASION said:

we joked about this video at work for weeks! it is very sad, though! it's almost as bad as people on all these pharmaceutical drugs

Same sport, different arenas.  At least this drug looks like fun for everyone, and no one is really getting seriously injured from what I've seen.... besides whatever is sizzling in their skulls that is.   I can get my exercise in dragging my ass across town for milk & bread, come home by 3AM and my ass would be smooth as a baby's bottom.  How else can one hear Michael Jackson singing when no music is playing?  One guy in McDonald's could hear Jimmy I think.

It's sad... everything is sad, and if I thought of everything as sad  only, I'd be suicidal with it all.  Only way thru this for me now is to embrace the horror & try to have fun in our last days of Hell on Earth, maybe dance a few steps while the Titanic sinks.... if the band is still playing, why not.

Posted (edited)

maybe when on it they see the world for what it really is! then, I understand!

Edited by holographicINVASION

2 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

maybe when on it they see the world for what it really is! then, I understand!

They say people see demons on it, get possessed by them, have them take over their bodies, it's got tons of religious propaganda already stuck to it, who knows.   If the only casualty of trying a small portion of it is ass burn, I can handle that lol.  If I can "come back mentally" from it, I'll let everyone know what I saw & experienced.

:lol_alpha:

9 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

They say people see demons on it, get possessed by them, have them take over their bodies, it's got tons of religious propaganda already stuck to it, who knows.   If the only casualty of trying a small portion of it is ass burn, I can handle that lol.  If I can "come back mentally" from it, I'll let everyone know what I saw & experienced.

:lol_alpha:

yes!

Way in the hell would anyone want to take a chance on this crap ? It looks like fun ? :DWsKVPL:

In my life I have lost a few friends and one sister to this kinda crap . I bet they had fun on the way down .

Stick to weed and maybe a few drinks . But please don't take chances with your mind and maybe even your life .

:2sMZZFw:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, CSB said:

Way in the hell would anyone want to take a chance on this crap ? It looks like fun ? :DWsKVPL:

In my life I have lost a few friends and one sister to this kinda crap . I bet they had fun on the way down .

Stick to weed and maybe a few drinks . But please don't take chances with your mind and maybe even your life .

:2sMZZFw:

I'm built a little tougher than most it seems, I can handle substances most people can't.   Everything I've experimented with, because that's how I saw it as an experiment using myself as the test subject, I was very careful.  Dosage.... this is something no one is taught with any drugs except pharmaceuticals.   No one ever told me a proper dosage of weed to take in for my size & weight, or how much shroom caps and stems to take for my build, responsible handling of these and all substances takes most of the dangers out of them.  Drug education.... lol, yeah right.  They let the animals go at them all and mimic the actors & artists they see as their guides for drug dosage knowledge. 

I know plenty of idiots all of which have no clue how to do drugs of any kind, they see pills that recommend 1-2 per day and they immediately pop 5, then another 5 2hrs later, then wonder why they are so fxct up.  This Flakka shit looks like no joke though, lol, but it is one of the more hilarious of the zombie drugs out there.

Edited by JibbyJedi

Flakka Kahn...
:yShVbSg:
I thought the name might have been in reference to this charming fellow.

Catchy tune but so messed up. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.