Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brio

DHS: FEMA to conduct full-scale exercise at NH nuclear power plant Friday

9 posts in this topic

SEABROOK, New Hampshire (INTELLIHUB) — Under authority from the Department of Homeland Security and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, FEMA will be conducting a full-scale exercise at the NextEra Energy Seabrook Station Nuclear Power Plant this Friday.

“This exercise allows federal teams to examine the ability of the participating local, state and utility officials to protect the health and safety of the public living near the Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant in the event of a radiological release,” according to a FEMA spokesperson.

https://www.intellihub.com/dhs-fema-conduct-full-scale-exercise-nh-nuclear-power-plant-friday/

:damned:

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Brio said:

SEABROOK, New Hampshire (INTELLIHUB) — Under authority from the Department of Homeland Security and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, FEMA will be conducting a full-scale exercise at the NextEra Energy Seabrook Station Nuclear Power Plant this Friday.

“This exercise allows federal teams to examine the ability of the participating local, state and utility officials to protect the health and safety of the public living near the Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant in the event of a radiological release,” according to a FEMA spokesperson.

https://www.intellihub.com/dhs-fema-conduct-full-scale-exercise-nh-nuclear-power-plant-friday/

:damned:

It's pretty bad when drills have to be scrutinized and the dates remembered in case they decide to pull a false flag attack on us using the drill for cover.  This one is particularly disconcerting because of the amount of damage they can do with that kind of drill gone live. Shudders. 

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This one is particularly disconcerting because of the amount of damage they can do with that kind of drill gone live. Shudders. 

Yup. Probably nothing but I thought worth mentioning.

9 minutes ago, Brio said:

Yup. Probably nothing but I thought worth mentioning.

Well worth mentioning. At least it's on our radar now. I hope every alternate site picks up all these drills because I think sometimes thing are stopped by the level of awareness. The "authorities" make it their business to see how mis/well informed people are and most importantly, how many of them there are.  I found out that Congress has a formula, every complaint (or compliment) is multiplied by 11,000 because they know that if one person cares enough to call, there are 11K more out there that feel the same way. I can't remember where I saw that!  I used to go into some very deep rabbit holes, but no time now to do it. 

1 person likes this

I won't have to go very far if they do decide to do a real disaster there, only like an hour and a half from me.  I'm moving next door to the nearest nuke power plant meltdown, already decided this.  That's how confident I am that it's all BS about this type of radiation being deadly, or even harmful.  They tell us it is to keep us away from that stuff because it's actually a basis for free energy.

Or you can go on believing known liars, sounds reasonable.

:padllbli:

6 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

I won't have to go very far if they do decide to do a real disaster there, only like an hour and a half from me.  I'm moving next door to the nearest nuke power plant meltdown, already decided this.  That's how confident I am that it's all BS about this type of radiation being deadly, or even harmful.  They tell us it is to keep us away from that stuff because it's actually a basis for free energy.

As I mentioned before, I went to Haida Gwaii (North West coast of British Columbia) last May and found not a shred of evidence that the fear mongers who said the Pacific was dying were right. And I did look, and I did talk to locals. No dead seals, no fish with tumors, no beached whales. The year before I traveled the Alaska Marine Highway to Skagway, the only threat I found was jellyfish in the harbors that thrive when oxygen is depleted from the water. Most likely cause sewage being pumped into the ocean.

I don't think I'd move to a nuke plant in meltdown, I'm quite comfortable being 4500 miles from Fukushima.

25 minutes ago, Brio said:

As I mentioned before, I went to Haida Gwaii (North West coast of British Columbia) last May and found not a shred of evidence that the fear mongers who said the Pacific was dying were right. And I did look, and I did talk to locals. No dead seals, no fish with tumors, no beached whales. The year before I traveled the Alaska Marine Highway to Skagway, the only threat I found was jellyfish in the harbors that thrive when oxygen is depleted from the water. Most likely cause sewage being pumped into the ocean.

I don't think I'd move to a nuke plant in meltdown, I'm quite comfortable being 4500 miles from Fukushima.

lol.... Fukushima, Chernobyl, Nagasaki, Hiroshima.... all of Nevada & the USA taking into account the jet stream and the fallout blown around after test nukes...... everyone seems to be doing just fine.  As far as radiation fallout damage from these places.  The plants & animals couldn't be thriving more at Fukushima & Chernobyl, go look it up.  Are humans the only life forms susceptible to these radiations?  

If a fox can live there and be smart enough to make a nice sandwich, then I'm there dude, lol.

This guy seems to be doing fine living outside the Fukushima plant...

Look at who pushes the "fear this stuff" the most.  It's those with shit to lose in power over us all, holding onto leverage to maintain that power.  What could that leverage be?  It's knowledge obviously, and they are keeping us in the dark on things by inverting the truth, keep us afraid of what's helpful and loving what's harmful.

Am I wrong?  Have they been wrong?  We need to all stop being hybrids with these people, they are liars, proven, so we need to stop believing "anything" that comes from them.

Watch out! nuclear situations like i mentioned might be coming and we know that false flags always come with drills.

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security announced today that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will conduct a “full-scale” training exercise at the NextEra Energy Seabrook Station Nuclear Power Plant located in Seabrook on April 8, 2016. The exercise if being organized by FEMA, the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and state and local emergency management officials.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.