Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

What a great example to kids studying under this!

11 posts in this topic

I am highly offended! That african woman was appropriating my culture by wearing European style clothing and speaking English!  

Whoa!
Okay, she's black and she's proud but why the hell the does she have be so loud?
A public educator saying we must organize, disrupt, disobey, agitate, escalate, brake... and we will win.
Win what? Teacher of year award? A trip to the county jail? A few relaxing days in the hospital? What do they expect?
Oh, and f*ck the police and everybody f*ck with them. Isn't that contributing to the delinquency of minors?

2 people like this

That speech would have been awesome in that African click language. I am really starting to get pissed off with this whole blm movement. 

SELF-ENTITLED IDIOTS! THE WORLD IS FULL OF THEM! that seems to be the cause.

1 person likes this

In SA you may not register a business, forum or entity which refers to white ethnic or white people (not by law as such but it is deemed very racist if you do) - but we have quite a few black businesses.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfS4sRyW8AA6S_X.jpg

A black business does not need to have any other colour represented in the directors or management thereof but any / all white owned businesses with a TO of more than X must have a black partner / director.  https://www.thedti.gov.za/economic_empowerment/bee.jsp

You simply cannot do business with any state owned or parastatal if you do not comply to the BBBEE.  They have simply reversed apartheid in order to "compensate"!

1 hour ago, FalkeAuge said:

In SA you may not register a business, forum or entity which refers to white ethnic or white people (not by law as such but it is deemed very racist if you do) - but we have quite a few black businesses.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfS4sRyW8AA6S_X.jpg

A black business does not need to have any other colour represented in the directors or management thereof but any / all white owned businesses with a TO of more than X must have a black partner / director.  https://www.thedti.gov.za/economic_empowerment/bee.jsp

You simply cannot do business with any state owned or parastatal if you do not comply to the BBBEE.  They have simply reversed apartheid in order to "compensate"!

B.E.T. too! I love hip hop music but don't listen to the lamestream shit!

1 person likes this

Just a small snipped of our wonderful democratic parliament in full swing....Just so you know, these are the "rulers / leaders" of our country..  It's a circus of note I tell ya..

Link to Source

3 people like this

6 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Just a small snipped of our wonderful democratic parliament in full swing....Just so you know, these are the "rulers / leaders" of our country..  It's a circus of note I tell ya..

Link to Source

Hahahahahaha!!!! But you know I do feel sorry for the chick doing the signing. That's gotta be confusing as all hell with that many idiots in one room.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Link to Source

Oh my gosh! That looks a lot like a Detroit City Counsel meeting.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.