Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Han sole

chem-trails

8 posts in this topic

Bastards!  The scam is endless - They are then able to get people sick and big pharma have already the "antidote" in the form of breakthrough medication for this new scourge.. 

Maybe David Ike is correct in that these cabal people have no heart or soul, even their own kin are subject to this "experimentation".

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, CSB said:

@Han sole  Thank You

Hell of a video well worth watching !!

see to me its all old news but I just forgot all about it.  By the way here in china 0 trails in the sky and never a cloud?? makes you think

35 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

But it does seem like pollution is heavy in major cities - by the reporting of MSM and television images shown..http://www.gospelherald.com/data/images/full/14620/chinas-deadly-pollution.jpg

i live in Beijing you can get days like that but for the most part blue sky's.  The next time its going to rain is in June they tell me.  Thats the main reason that picture looks like that its dust more than anything.  We don't get anything if it rained 

1 person likes this

Interesting. Young people learn from tevee how society should behave. Of course! I just never thought of it before although it should have been obvious.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.