Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

New WTC Directed Energy Weapon Evidence - Cookie Cutter Beam

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Short & sweet & to the point.  Clear evidence of a laser beam type slice thru one of the WTC buildings traced back to it's possible source by the cookie cutter slice angle.

The towers were disintegrated, anyone who's looked into Judy Wood's work has likely come to the same conclusion based on observational evidence of the remaining debris and debris as it fell. 

Throw it on the pile of "not going to do anything about it" I suppose.

Edited by JibbyJedi

First heard about this theory on jessie Ventura's conspiracy theory show. He interviewed the supposed inventor and he was saying it all started with the Star Wars program and that they even have pen sized models for clandestine operations. Buildings collapsing and mysterious deaths I believe can all come back to directed energy weapons. 

1 hour ago, JibbyJedi said:

Short & sweet & to the point.  Clear evidence of a laser beam type slice thru one of the WTC buildings traced back to it's possible source by the cookie cutter slice angle.

The towers were disintegrated, anyone who's looked into Judy Wood's work has likely come to the same conclusion based on observational evidence of the remaining debris and debris as it fell. 

Throw it on the pile of "not going to do anything about it" I suppose.

If you research the history of the "Truther" community and Judy Wood, you will find evidence that the so-called "prominent" investigators of 9/11 were doing everything they could to discredit her and keep her ideas under the radar online. They did not want her theory or evidence to reach too many people. Maybe her time has come now. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If you research the history of the "Truther" community and Judy Wood, you will find evidence that the so-called "prominent" investigators of 9/11 were doing everything they could to discredit her and keep her ideas under the radar online. They did not want her theory or evidence to reach too many people. Maybe her time has come now. 

Yep that's what I've heard & seen.  A&E911 constantly belittle her & try to discredit her, they seem afraid to even address her stuff, and her frustration with everyone about it is understandable.   We wanted to have her as a guest on K-Talk TC but she wasn't getting back to any of us.  It's difficult absorbing so much hate energy directed at you from others, which makes her even more of an expert on "directed energy" I'm sure, lol.

Edited by JibbyJedi

1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

Yep that's what I've heard & seen.  A&E911 constantly belittle her & try to discredit her, they seem afraid to even address her stuff, and her frustration with everyone about it is understandable.   We wanted to have her as a guest on K-Talk TC but she wasn't getting back to any of us.  It's difficult absorbing so much hate energy directed at you from others, which makes her even more of an expert on "direct energy" I'm sure, lol.

Keep trying to reach her. She needs to be heard. Maybe if you tell her that there are many of us that know what was done to her and it is time for her to share with us, that might help?  Yes, having hate directed at you will take its toll.  Especially when it's disinfo agents trying to shut you up. There are probably things that have happened to her privately that no one even knows about, regarding her theories. I wouldn't give up. Persistence works. :)

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Keep trying to reach her. She needs to be heard. Maybe if you tell her that there are many of us that know what was done to her and it is time for her to share with us, that might help?  Yes, having hate directed at you will take its toll.  Especially when it's disinfo agents trying to shut you up. There are probably things that have happened to her privately that no one even knows about, regarding her theories. I wouldn't give up. Persistence works. :)

I didn't even think about that but that might be why she hasn't got back to anyone as I've seen.  We were representing a radio station eager to put her research on the airwaves, she's accepted several no name online interviews/shows so why avoid/turn down a radio one?  People give more credibility to radio & TV everything than they do to whatever online of the same exact content.   Everyone has their price of bribery & threats, in the meantime we can spread her current videos around and point people to those.

Edited by JibbyJedi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.