Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Bush killed and skinned 17 members of his Satanic Cult

12 posts in this topic

following is an item from Sunnyvale Ca. from the 2000 election.

"SUNNYVALE, CA – Telling reporters and critics to 'stick to the issues that matter', Republican presidential candidate George W. Bush declined to answer questions Monday concerning his alleged involvement in a 1984 Brownsville, TX, mass murder, in which 17 people were ritualistically murdered and skinned.

Come on, RT. Links should always have some text from the article. Still, a green arrow for this.

I'm not sure where you stand on Reptilians. No one likes to talk about aliens who possess human bodies to do dirty deeds. Are they fact or fiction, like the old tv show, V?

It's encouraged to believe in an invisible god who presides over Heaven and Hell. 

But aliens? That makes you a crackpot, a crazy idjit, a nut case. I can't find the loser smilie.

Yes, put an L on my forehead for thinking this could be real.

RT spams these threads on several forums,  every day.  Then hardly ever responds to them.  Jus sayin. :DWsKVPL:

RT spams these threads on several forums,  every day.  Then hardly ever responds to them.  Jus sayin. :DWsKVPL:

I used to see him/her at lop. That one was more talkative.

Most posters don't use a number after a username. Like the ghost of Cap'n Crunch, who I'd like to join us. 

I used to see him/her at lop. That one was more talkative.

Most posters don't use a number after a username. Like the ghost of Cap'n Crunch, who I'd like to join us. 

Yeah,  there is a few more I'd like to see on here but I believe a lot of them have just thrown in the towel and said hell with it all.  

And Black Hat and DanFromtheHills. And a bunch of others who I used to follow. So far the shills are staying off COP. I enjoy this site and am grateful to Shep for keeping it focused on real ct.

I just wish we had a better description that conspiracists. 

Edited by grav

And Black Hat and DanFromtheHills. And a bunch of others who I used to follow. So far the shills are staying off COP. I enjoy this site and am grateful to Shep for keeping it focused on real ct.

I just wish we had a better description that conapiracists. 

Well,  the shills always show up,  give it time,  they wait for an audience to get built up first,  then that way they can show off there stupidity.  We already had one,  hes gone now, looks like another has showed though.  Oh well,  what can you do? Ignore them as much as possible I suppose. 

Want some words with these images? Here ya go... This is what I think of Bush!

%C2%BB%C3%A7%C3%81%C3%B8-419.jpg

Edited by Cryptic Mole
added content

:1XqXnoz:

FT, you don't know the theory about reptilians? Supposedly, they are aliens from a dimension that is a different frequency from our own. They are able to interact with humans whose dna has been engineered for millenia. These are, acc. to David Icke and other writers, to be the Rothsschild Zionists and other elite scum. I dunno, but since I believe all top politicians have some reptoid in their bloodlines, it seems possible that Presidents, queens, kings, the whole push -- are monsters. Why the hell do we have more Bush and Clinton names to choose our next POTUS. Really? Bush and Clinton. Is this the US or the Twilight Zone? What a ripoff!!

Obama now, when he speaks he hisses like a snake. Ergo, another reptilian Archon.

This avenue is the furthest out of all ct. duh. Do I read a lot? duh

Ahh,  I got a copy on ya now grav,  yeah,  David Icke,  reptilians,  Archons,  that whole thing.  Deep,  deep rabbit hole there for sure. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.