Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Remote Viewing, Alien Secrecy, UFOs and Stargates (Videos)

14 posts in this topic

Any doubts remote viewing is real? Some say the 7 mile high unnatural tower Ingo Swan saw on the dark side of the moon was a lucky guess...he also discovered there were rings around Jupiter 6 years before we had our first space probe Voyager 1 anywhere near Jupiter...

 

If you’ve had a chance to read either Senior Scientist Reveals All About Area 51, UFO’s and Aliens Before Dying or Do We Actually Have the Technology to Take E.T. Home Like Lockheed’s Skunk Works Director Said? (Video), then you’re already aware of the story that according to a UCLA engineering alumnus, in 1993 a fellow alumnus, who happened to run one of the most advanced and secretive aircraft development organizations in the world, says the key to the technology that will allow us to travel to the stars, without taking a lifetime to get there, lies in ESP. 

Ben Rich was the director of Lockheed’s Skunk Works from 1975 to 1991. Skunk Works is a division of Lockheed Martin that develops super high-tech aircraft, and is responsible for developing the U-2, the SR-71 Blackbird, the F-117 Nighthawk stealth bomber, and the F-22 Raptor. In other words, he wasn’t a loon. He was one of the most trusted men in the United States government, so chances are there is something to what he was saying. When you stop to consider that the U.S. Army was using extrasensory perception (ESP) or “sensing with mind” during the height of the Cold War, and furthermore when you hear what they learned, all of a sudden what Ben Rich said makes an awful lot of sense.

WHAT IS REMOTE VIEWING?  Read more: http://right.is/watercooler/2016/04/remote-viewing-alien-secrecy-ufos-and-stargates-videos-3343.html

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aristotle saw the rings of Jupiter also and that was 800bc!  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once I read about Edgar Cayce when I was 12 yes old, that was all the proof I needed.  He and Von Daniken taught me to question all "reality". It's too complicated to get into here, but they even helped me understand God  a little better,  and approach Christianity with a whole new understanding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If u know Cayce's story of berceggi mountains, you'll understand why they have suddenly kept quiet about the main tomb they say is a tunnel underneath. Cayces records point to the tunnel joining from berceggi to Egypt. Nearly halfway around the world underground! Hollow earth ancient aliens confirmation!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it help anyone if I said this was all horrific bullshit made up to keep the curious seekers busy chasing ghosts in circles?

If not then I won't say that, lol.

The only remote viewing I know of that's actually real is OBE's.   If you guys have read thru as many BS remote viewing things people claimed to have seen over the years, your own BS detectors should ring like crazy whenever you see someone claiming to be able to do this.  Out Of Body awareness is real but I've never come across anyone who could do this 100% self controlled whenever they wanted to, and it's fairly rare to retain memory of what you experience outside the body.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Would it help anyone if I said this was all horrific bullshit made up to keep the curious seekers busy chasing ghosts in circles?

If not then I won't say that, lol.

The only remote viewing I know of that's actually real is OBE's.   If you guys have read thru as many BS remote viewing things people claimed to have seen over the years, your own BS detectors should ring like crazy whenever you see someone claiming to be able to do this.  Out Of Body awareness is real but I've never come across anyone who could do this 100% self controlled whenever they wanted to, and it's fairly rare to retain memory of what you experience outside the body.

Because someone, or even the majority of someones, is full of crap, doesn't mean they all are.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Because someone, or even the majority of someones, is full of crap, doesn't mean they all are.

Very true.  Usually the real deal legit meta-human type stuff is flooded with fakeries to hide the needle in the hay stack.  Like Ironman said, "get a magnet."   Once certain bridges are crossed, you can better see who the fakers are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JibbyJedi said:

Very true.  Usually the real deal legit meta-human type stuff is flooded with fakeries to hide the needle in the hay stack.  Like Ironman said, "get a magnet."   Once certain bridges are crossed, you can better see who the fakers are.

Yep. Discernment.  One of the  spiritual gifts talked about available for those who seek it. I've reached my quota of thumbs up for the day or I would have one for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never been able to RV the moon.
It's like it's shielded from me. 
I can sense it's there.
But I can't see it.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I have never been able to RV the moon.
It's like it's shielded from me. 
I can sense it's there.
But I can't see it.

You have remote viewed? Awesome.

Perhaps the moon is not available because it isn't what we are told it is. 

You can't go to a place that isn't there. You're an honest person, Lucy. I'm not sure some others RVers are. I believe it's possible. But Nostradamus and other seers could have seen things they didn't understand in their times. Is prophecy the same thing? Only the mind travels. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, grav said:

You have remote viewed? Awesome.

Perhaps the moon is not available because it isn't what we are told it is. 

You can't go to a place that isn't there. You're an honest person, Lucy. I'm not sure some others RVers are. I believe it's possible. But Nostradamus and other seers could have seen things they didn't understand in their times. Is prophecy the same thing? Only the mind travels. 

Yeah, sometimes I don't know what I'm seeing or why.
I've seen interactions with people who aren't even speaking English. 
Sometimes it just happens spontaneously. I don't always have control of it.

I think I've written about this before here.
The one time I saw the Earth from space was after I had been trying to RV the moon.
I was woken up by a voice saying... "wake up". I saw a disturbance in the air and was pulled into it.
It was like guided astral travel and it's only happened that one time. I saw the Earth and tried to turn to look at the moon but I couldn't.
Then the voice said "It's important you remember this. You'll never see it again". So I looked closely and saw the Earth is slightly egg shaped.
This was a little before I found Doom Junkie and I didn't know Flat Earth was something to be considered. I guess that's why I'm so hesitant about it.

I think prophecy is similar; it's the interpretation that's the tricky part.
Also time frames. That can get really confusing. One trick I've learned is to look for graffiti.
If I can find it that kind of gives me a sense of when and where. Focuses the mind on reading whatever I find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, grav said:

You have remote viewed? Awesome.

Perhaps the moon is not available because it isn't what we are told it is. 

You can't go to a place that isn't there. You're an honest person, Lucy. I'm not sure some others RVers are. I believe it's possible. But Nostradamus and other seers could have seen things they didn't understand in their times. Is prophecy the same thing? Only the mind travels. 

She remote viewed my horse. Gave correct colors and markings on the face.  He's a black and white. Similar to this in colors and markings. 

http://www.stallionsnow.com/stallion-ad-1067727

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.