Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Chicago man shot several times while streaming live on Facebook

16 posts in this topic

WARNING! YOU MAY FIND THIS GRAPHIC!

Man gets shot while recording himself with his cell phone in Chicago at 59th and hoyne. This Video posted to social media appears to show a brazen shooting in Chicago that left a man in critical condition.

I guess the shooter did not care he was live?

Police said the victim is a documented gang member.

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

WAR wNING! YOU MAY FIND THIS GRAPHIC!

Man get ss shot while recording himself with his cell phone in Chicago at 59th and hoyne. This Video posted toIprettyocial media appears to show  a brazen shooting in Chicago that left a man in critical condition.

I guess the shooter did not care he was live?

Police said the victim is a documented gang member.

Im Sure facebook Already linked the perps Phone to the exact area. And probably made an automated friend request and acceptance so they forever track each other. Facebook are scheming more than what you think. Plus im Sure the shooter was wearing red, So...... Who really cares,vif facebook Dont Admit they know who the perp Was from the beginning.

Just now, Guest said:

Im Sure facebook Already linked the perps Phone to the exact area. And probably made an automated friend request and acceptance so they forever track each other. Facebook are scheming more than what you think. Plus im Sure the shooter was wearing red, So...... Who really cares,vif facebook Dont Admit they know who the perp Was from the beginning.

Well tbh i do not think you are far from the truth. I'm pretty sure if the perp has fb and his location tracking was on they could tie him to the proximity of the shooting. But we are not supposed to know about that kind of thing are we. Facebook is good. Facebook is life. Facebook is Love!

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

I care tho.

What can we do other than expose them when we can. That said i think fb has been outed by its own hand plenty of times.

Hahaha sorry uksheps I forget, must act like a sheep, must act like a sheep... Thanku for continuing guest comments. Can't trust anything anymore.. I post this type of stuff on fakebook all the time and call them on it, I know they watch me as I always have to repost.. I only stay on it to let them know that I know and they don't get away with it... One advantage of not being in America... Mobiles still don't agree with this site.. Glitch typing.. Keep up the good work.. What happened to that cryptic pirate the other day? I only read first batch of his messages?

1 minute ago, Guest said:

Hahaha sorry uksheps I forget, must act like a sheep, must act like a sheep... Thanku for continuing guest comments. Can't trust anything anymore.. I post this type of stuff on fakebook all the time and call them on it, I know they watch me as I always have to repost.. I only stay on it to let them know that I know and they don't get away with it... One advantage of not being in America... Mobiles still don't agree with this site.. Glitch typing.. Keep up the good work.. What happened to that cryptic pirate the other day? I only read first batch of his messages?

They want you to act like a sheep. Even on a ct forum. Many return to a sheeplike state of mind. We must be forever vigilant.

Yeh the mobile has issues still, its to do with the posting parser i believe, should have an update to address it soon though. And i think he posted a little while back, have yet to see what he said as going through the news for new info. But probably a troll. Has that VIBE!

I'm calling BS on this.  I can feel it, then the convenient placement of the camera facing up with a "stop" sign and one of the guys perfectly in frame firing back, lol, just more fear injection into the social media realm to keep people in a state of constant worry & panic about violence.  The most believable part of this was the rap music pounding in the background, they really can't function on any level in silence, I know several hip hop crap heads who can't think or handle anything without that shit cranked up 24/7, makes your heart skip.

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

I'm calling BS on this.  I can feel it, then the convenient placement of the camera facing up with a "stop" sign and one of the guys perfectly in frame firing back, lol, just more fear injection into the social media realm to keep people in a state of constant worry & panic about violence.  The most believable part of this was the rap music pounding in the background, they really can't function on any level in silence, I know several hip hop crap heads who can't think or handle anything without that shit cranked up 24/7, makes your heart skip.

It has been confirmed i believe. A quick google fetches this snip from buzzfeed.

Chicago Police Officer Thomas Sweeney told BuzzFeed News. A suspect approached the 31-year-old man, shot him multiple times, then fled in a vehicle, Sweeney said.

15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It has been confirmed i believe. A quick google fetches this snip from buzzfeed.

Chicago Police Officer Thomas Sweeney told BuzzFeed News. A suspect approached the 31-year-old man, shot him multiple times, then fled in a vehicle, Sweeney said.

So tools of the control system confirmed it's real? lol, I'm just saying, is it hard to put out confirmations of a fabricated shooting by actors trying to make it appear legit?  It doesn't feel real to me at all, but I'm scanning all of these alleged shooting & "stay scared everyone" type of stories very carefully with critical eyes.  This one strongly feels fake to me.

3 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

So tools of the control system confirmed it's real? lol, I'm just saying, is it hard to put out confirmations of a fabricated shooting by actors trying to make it appear legit?  It doesn't feel real to me at all, but I'm scanning all of these alleged shooting & "stay scared everyone" type of stories very carefully with critical eyes.  This one strongly feels fake to me.

Likes for the new "go live"on facebook

3 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Likes for the new "go live"on facebook

Of course, get people slowly into streaming themselves live on FB so all anyone has to do is go to their live feeds to see what they're doing 24/7.  They want everyone monitored & live & completely open about all their privacy all the time, and they'll make it trendy & hipster & a Disney teenie bop fad, yada yada blah blah. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.