Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Local man claims UFO hovered over Las Vegas Sky

6 posts in this topic

LAS VEGAS (KSNV News3LV) — Steven Barone is armed with two high definition cameras, one with night vision capabilities. He's a local Las Vegas resident who's been scanning the skies over the valley for almost two years.

It was April 16th, 2014 when he says he saw his first UFO. "Until it happens to you, once it has and when you see one up close it just changes everything," said Barone.

Barone spends most nights in his backyard looking for anything out of the ordinary.

"Little by little I started spending more time outside each night," said Barone.

Ten days ago, Barone says he saw something strange. "I saw a really bright orange light," he said. "It was just like a fireball."

Barone pointed his night vision camera at the bright orange light and posted what he recorded on YouTube

http://news3lv.com/news/local/local-man-claims-ufo-hovered-over-las-vegas-sky

I've seen strange things in the sky, I know a lot of people who have. And I don't know if you got close enough if you'd find a Made In U.S.A. sticker or not! 

Posted (edited)

Maybe unidentified. But the bigger question can it be classified as "Alien" an actually craft from another galaxy? 95% of this stuff has a reasonable explanation and are not alien in nature at all.

Edited by MetaDoom
Correct spelling
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, MetaDoom said:

Maybe unidentified. But the bigger question can it be classified as "Alien" an actually craft from another galaxy? 95% of this stuff has a reasonable explanation and are not alien in nature at all.

No, but enough of them do not have reasonable explanations, or the explanations given are more outlandish than considering aliens.  

Parallel dimension jumps,  aliens, time travel, etc are not outside the realm of possibility and should be considered before automatically being dismissed.  Swamp gas, Venus,  and headlight reflection only goes so far.

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

LAS VEGAS (KSNV News3LV) — Steven Barone is armed with two high definition cameras, one with night vision capabilities. He's a local Las Vegas resident who's been scanning the skies over the valley for almost two years.

It was April 16th, 2014 when he says he saw his first UFO. "Until it happens to you, once it has and when you see one up close it just changes everything," said Barone.

Barone spends most nights in his backyard looking for anything out of the ordinary.

"Little by little I started spending more time outside each night," said Barone.

Ten days ago, Barone says he saw something strange. "I saw a really bright orange light," he said. "It was just like a fireball."

Barone pointed his night vision camera at the bright orange light and posted what he recorded on YouTube

http://news3lv.com/news/local/local-man-claims-ufo-hovered-over-las-vegas-sky

I've seen strange things in the sky, I know a lot of people who have. And I don't know if you got close enough if you'd find a Made In U.S.A. sticker or not! 

Yep, that's a good bingo.  Looks like the real deal to me from what I've seen up close.  The colors are right, the oscillating, I'd give this one some credibility.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CevVbVkXEAEzwsj.jpg

Until it does happen to any of you, you just can't understand how these experiences change you forever.   I never leave the house without a camera since my up close & personal meeting with them, they caught me with only still shot cell phone camera last time, and my best money shot was removed out of my gmail accounts & 2 hard drives it was on got cooked that week somehow.   True story.

Edited by JibbyJedi

I don't know what to think anymore with all the fakery out there. Not saying this one is fake as I've seen similar lights in the sky on a few occasions in the past (late 80's - 90's). The lighting does seem right as compared to what I've seen before as well as the movement. That being said now a days with all the use of drones out there you never can be too sure it's not a drone someone is flying around. I had an "experience" a month or so ago that wound up being a drone but have also had some with no explanation. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.