Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Arizona: Where even the bees are Islamophobic

6 posts in this topic

Killer bees swarmed into Friday prayers at a Phoenix, Arizona mosque, stinging over 20 people and shutting down the entire street in the process.

Some 20,000 bees attacked the Muslim Community Mosque, causing worshipers to flee as fire crews cordoned off the building and sprayed it with a special foam to subdue the bees.

Local residents were instructed to stay indoors and one man told KNXV-TV how he witnessed the angry bees from his house.

“I don't know, it was just crazy how everyone was running everywhere,” he said. “They were making some movements like that ... some people would even fall in the grass over there and then they'd get up and start running.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/338264-arizona-bees-attack-mosque/

Those bees are attracted to your breath and they go crazy over sound.  There's no stopping them and you better run fast to get away from them. They keep moving further and further north in the U.S..  I saw a swarm of them once at the bank and they were super aggressive. I left and didn't get out of the car, they were chasing people who were outside walking (running!) around in the parking lot. Went to another branch. 

The title made me chuckle! 

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Those bees are attracted to your breath and they go crazy over sound.

Now all i can picture is them going in my mouth.

Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali

:chuckle:

Just now, YourMom2 said:

Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali

:laugh:

I have to laugh at your title Cinn. Killer bees aren't really funny but picturing burkas rolling around in the grass is.
I'm waiting for Obama address the Nation and show his support of Islam by demand the Killer Bees be charged with a hate crime.

Everything you never wanted to know about Africanized (Killer) Bees:

The African honey bee, Apis mellifera scutellata Lepeletier, is a subspecies (or race) of the western honey bee, Apis mellifera Linnaeus, that occurs naturally in sub-Saharan Africa but has been introduced into the Americas. More than 10 subspecies of western honey bees exist in Africa and all justifiably are called 'African' honey bees. However, the term "African (Africanized) honey bee" refers exclusively to A.m. scutellata in the bee's introduced range.

http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/creatures/misc/bees/ahb.htm

They (the bees) are attracted to black garbage bags and the smell of rotting meat.

I certainly wouldn't blame the insects.

:lulz1:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.