Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

"Demons" on Camera: Strange Attacks Happening Worldwide (2016)

32 posts in this topic

That's a relief.  For a minute there,  I thought you were going to show another Hillary video. But it's just zombies, still in the engineering stage. 

2 people like this

Oh lord, please don't let it be zombies.

Just now, Flat said:

Oh lord, please don't let it be zombies.

I hope it's going to be zombies, I've watched every movie I can find about them and they are the slowest enemies, at least those that aren't "fast zombies".  

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I hope it's going to be zombies, I've watched every movie I can find about them and they are the slowest enemies, at least those that aren't "fast zombies".  

You're a fool! The only glimmer of hope in zombie apocalypse is slow zombies that eventually die of starvation. And that would still kill almost everyone.

Think if it isn't that and we get people literally running after other people to eat them, or zombies that never starve... ...well damn. I couldn't imagine a worse world. Everyone you know and love would die by being eaten, and then try to eat you. Children, parents, lovers, friends... all trying to eat you, if you're "lucky" enough to live any length of time. You could never sleep. You could never relax. Nope!

...no thank you. Nope, nope, nope. f***in' Nope. Worst thing to hope for E.V.E.R.

1 person likes this

Further, you're a fool to think you'd stand a chance. Be real, you'd wake up with one in your room and you'd be torn into.

8 minutes ago, Flat said:

You're a fool! The only glimmer of hope in zombie apocalypse is slow zombies that eventually die of starvation. And that would still kill almost everyone.

Think if it isn't that and we get people literally running after other people to eat them, or zombies that never starve... ...well damn. I couldn't imagine a worse world. Everyone you know and love would die by being eaten, and then try to eat you. Children, parents, lovers, friends... all trying to eat you, if you're "lucky" enough to live any length of time. You could never sleep. You could never relax. Nope!

...no thank you. Nope, nope, nope. f***in' Nope. Worst thing to hope for E.V.E.R.

8 minutes ago, Flat said:

Further, you're a fool to think you'd stand a chance. Be real, you'd wake up with one in your room and you'd be torn into.

Perhaps you're the fool because you actually thought I was serious? 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Perhaps you're the fool because you actually thought I was serious? 

Or are YOU the fool for fooling a fool?

6 minutes ago, Flat said:

Or are YOU the fool for fooling a fool?

:chuckle:  :cheer:

I don't worry about Zombies I know they hate fast food but demons are another issue

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.