Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

The Transgender: Normalizing MENTAL ILLNESS

38 posts in this topic

This says what i need to be heard! watch it!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. It aids in population control, which I am all for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RabidWolf said:

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. It aids in population control, which I am all for.

Bothers me... NEVER EVER EVER PROMOTE A MENTAL ILLNESS AS NORMAL! thats how society crumbles!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ukshep said:

Bothers me... NEVER EVER EVER PROMOTE A MENTAL ILLNESS AS NORMAL! thats how society crumbles!

It isn't the cause of the collapse of society, it is but a tiny symptom that it has been crumbling for quite a long time now.

:drinkingwine:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RabidWolf said:

It isn't the cause of the collapse of society, it is but a tiny symptom that it has been crumbling for quite a long time now.

:drinkingwine:

I guess so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ukshep said:

I guess so.

That is how I see it, at least. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RabidWolf said:

That is how I see it, at least. :) 

one in the same really. Its one of many things that contribute to the fall of man and the rise of something else. I just picture earth 500 years from now and aliens land and literally vomit at the sight. Get back in the spaceship and say "f*** this place, lets go get a big mac from the moon"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Bothers me... NEVER EVER EVER PROMOTE A MENTAL ILLNESS AS NORMAL! thats how society crumbles!

Fear is a mental illness, we create it because of the unknowns.  We get dumber the more fearful we get too.

I'm working on finding out the unknowns, but that might spoil the insane asylum party going on here on this plane(T), lol.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Fear is a mental illness, we create it because of the unknowns.  We get dumber the more fearful we get too.

I'm working on finding out the unknowns, but that might spoil the insane asylum party going on here on this plane(T), lol.

o.o ment as a laugh with, not poke

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fear is not a mental illness, it is a natural response to a threat, real or perceived.  It's a mechanism that is supposed to preserve life, by triggering a fight or flight response. Disgust and rejection of ideas and actions of others during conversation is mistaken as fear or labeled as such, when it's nothing more than disgust and rejection. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Fear is not a mental illness, it is a natural response to a threat, real or perceived.  It's a mechanism that is supposed to preserve life, by triggering a fight or flight response. Disgust and rejection of ideas and actions of others during conversation is mistaken as fear or labeled as such, when it's nothing more than disgust and rejection. 

Like most things western, you're treating the symbotoms, not the diesese. Fear is a mental illness. The mind, the mental, is hardly healthy in any state of fear. o.o Acceptance of fear and the rejection of love it creates for those that may not be doing what you would desire, but you still love em all the same. That's what Jesus taught me ^.^ Made me a bonofided Jedi. But maybe I'm just sympathetic to those lost as I know just how hard that desert is to walk.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Like most things western, you're treating the symbotoms, not the diesese. Fear is a mental illness. The mind, the mental, is hardly healthy in any state of fear. o.o Acceptance of fear and the rejection of love it creates for those that may not be doing what you would desire, but you still love em all the same. That's what Jesus taught me ^.^ Made me a bonofided Jedi. But maybe I'm just sympathetic to those lost as I know just how hard that desert is to walk.

So if a raging bear is coming at you in the forest, fear of that raging bear is a mental illness is it?  It's not beneficial at all due to the fact that it causes chemical reactions in the body (such as adrenalin) which makes you realize you are in danger and you'd better do something about it or die. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.