Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Village Lunatic

Image Unknown

7 posts in this topic

The name of the image? Not another Satan representation?

The article  goes too deep for me. Wheels within wheels. All is disinfo. But libertarianism? Why isn't it the desire for liberty? I guess labels are meaningless.

"Alex Jones shares a belief with the Satanists: libertarianism, which is effectively, is founded on the Satanic tenet of “do what thou wilt.” Ultimately, however, the libertarian movement in the United States is a front for the CIA and World Bank, through its promotion of the economic theories of the Mont Pelerin Society, which is associated with the occult tradition of synarchy.[13]"

That is the logo for the website disinformation.com. I don't know if they created the symbol or if they acquired it from another source but maybe contact the admin for more info?

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, five said:

That is the logo for the website disinformation.com. I don't know if they created the symbol or if they acquired it from another source but maybe contact the admin for more info?

Yeah I know....Thats where I found it. Problem is I have Googled it 9 ways from Sunday and came up with nothing. Maybe thats the best idea is to contact the admin there thanks.

UPDATE: I contacted the admin over at disinformation.com we will see what happens.

Edited by MetaDoom
Add something.

Well I heard back from disformation.com on the image. It seems the image is a design by them and they have a copyright on it........So at least now we know.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.