Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brio

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran

20 posts in this topic

Taken out of context, she stated she would only attack Iran if Iran attacked Israel with nukes.

Nice click-bait. 

Hillary 2016! ususus

1 hour ago, Frankenstein said:

Taken out of context, she stated she would only attack Iran if Iran attacked Israel with nukes.

Nice click-bait. 

Hillary 2016! ususus

Yes, she did say that.  But that was one of her more diplomatic moments, unlike this one:

Bi-atch of Benghazi. 

You and Jane Fonda. Some of us won't forget.

Is this a joke?  Billary won't anymore go after Iran than Obama will.  She's helping to fund them.  Otherwise she wouldn't be able to get along with Obama.

4 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

Nice click-bait. 

Hillary 2016! ususus

Frank, feel free to PM me on how the hell you support a murderous, lying ***** that is Hillary clinton. She's totally playing the pussy card. I would be down for a female lead, but not ms. clinton. I'd rather have Palin over Clinton.

Though, this thread is about Hillary and the presidency, I suppose it wouldn't be off topic to keep it here. Whichever you're comfy with there.

2 people like this

21 hours ago, grav said:

Bi-atch of Benghazi. 

You and Jane Fonda. Some of us won't forget.

Jane Fonda?  We had no reason to be in Vietnam!  Jane Fonda committed no crime, and did nothing wrong!  The butchers of Vietnam were the Americans, not the VC. 

23 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

Nice click-bait. 

Hillary 2016! ususus

Do you put your pants on backwards everyday?

1 hour ago, Frankenstein said:

Jane Fonda?  We had no reason to be in Vietnam!  Jane Fonda committed no crime, and did nothing wrong!  The butchers of Vietnam were the Americans, not the VC. 

Are you aware that this is a conspiracy forum?  Apparently not.

"We" were in Vietnam per nwo instructions. "We" in the US are the servants of the Illuminati. When they say jump, we say yessir, how high? We send our soldiers to die for the globalists and banksters. 

Your gal Jane Fonda handed over personal letters from POWs to the Vietcong. They were killed as a result of her treachery. 

You really hate us, don't you? Are you Canadian or French? Wouldn't the world be a great place if we all died and the Mexicans took over? And the Muslims took over Europe? China and Russian could fight over the rest. Then would come peace and harmony. 

Even better, maybe Obama could stay in office! Forever :lglpnKW:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.