Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brio

How's The Weather Where You Are?

21 posts in this topic

It's a very early spring here, maybe by a month. Unusually warm too, +24C (about 75F) My lilacs have leafed out, that's crazy. We should have highs of 10C (50F), and 2' of snow still. Fire bans are on as of today and that's scary, normally (if they do come on at all) it's August, that means the snow pack is incredibly low in the mountains. Forest service is expecting a serious and early fire season. I'm not complaining about the beautiful weather, making the most of it, but it's really odd.

spring is early here in ohio too! maybe due to democracy spring - lmao! hehehe

1 person likes this

If it weren't for all the global warming going on, it may not be warm enough to type on the keyboard.

Ah spring time in Louisiana right now where I'm at it's great outside. 75 and sunny. But of course Friday wasn't that great with all the rain we had not the fact that I had to DJ and lugging equipment around in the rain in New Orleans... Blah. Today made up for that tho. 

It's been springtime for at least 4 years now, excluding the 108F temps (plus) in summer.  I'm eating garden salads and have flowers on my tomatoes. :)

It's around 70 and overcast.
The lilacs are in bloom and all the trees are budding.
The daffodils and other spring bulbs are about done.
Yeah, it is a little early now that I think of it.

*rkos CI for ever making me remember that batman... no i won't mention it and you can't make me!*

Had a long chat with my Mom yesterday, we got onto AGW subject which she is an ardent supporter of. She says that Iceland glaciers are melting at the fastest rate on record (all 100 years of them). Then goes on to tell me my niece played in a soccer tournament in Iceland and the team was held up at the airport for two days because of a blizzard.

:nC4c5mQ:

The weather here is way too cold for this time of year. I really want to get out in my new camping gear soon, but with nights below freezing I don't expect to go anytime soon. 

It sucks. It's April 9, just 4 days away before the last frost/freeze date to begin planting our vegetable gardens here in NYC, and we have a freeze warning for tonight. Had one the other evening as well.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.