Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Veteran’s USS Liberty Billboard is Pure Hatred, Say the Jews

13 posts in this topic

A billboard on Interstate 95 is sparking outrage from a local lawyer and criticism from the Anti-Defamation League for what they say is its anti-Israel message.

But the veterans organization and its supporters that sponsored the billboard say it depicts one of the most controversial mysteries in U.S. Navy history and they are still demanding answers.

The message on the billboard, in capital letters, reads: “Help the USS Liberty Survivors.” Underneath, in smaller letters, also all capped, the message continues: “Attacked by Israel.” The red, white and blue colors of the American flag are faded and serve as the background of the large sign. The billboard depicts a ship on one side and a wounded sailor on the other. The bottom of the billboard lists the website www.honorlibertyvets.org.

What is driving the controversy is an incident that occurred on June 8, 1967, during the Six Day War. Israeli warplanes and torpedo boats attacked the USS Liberty, an American intelligence-gathering ship, while it was on a surveillance mission in international waters off the shores of El Arish in the Sinai Peninsula. Thirty-four Americans died, 171 were injured and the ship sustained heavy damage. Israel claimed it mistook the Liberty for an enemy vessel.

On June 8, 2007, the National Security Agency finalized the review of all materials relative to the attack. Investigations by the United States and Israel determined that though a horrifying tragedy, the attack was an accident and a case of mistaken identity.

But many veterans, including retired Adm. Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman, and Capt. Ward Boston, a former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation, believe the attack was deliberate, according to the USS Liberty website. Boston signed an affidavit stating former President Lyndon Johnson and his Defense Secretary Robert McNamara ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an accident. Moorer calls it “one of the classic all-American cover-ups.”

So, the controversy continues.

Max Buxbaum, an attorney who lives and works in New York but grew up in New Haven and has a home in East Haven, says he did a double-take as he drove up I-95 Wednesday evening and spotted the billboard.

“The goyim are at it again! Trying to shoah we the chosen!”

The sign is located between exits 40 and 41 on the southbound side of the highway but is only visible to motorists from the northbound side.

“Inoffensive to southbound drivers but highly offensive to northbound drivers,” Buxbaum said.

In an email, Buxbaum said he was shocked when he saw the billboard.

“It’s one of those conspiracy theories that are kept alive by the same sort of people who say that Jews are responsible for everything from Pearl Harbor to 9/11,” he wrote. “Considering that my father’s entire family was wiped out in the Holocaust, it was particularly troubling to me on a personal level.” cont + vids

Buxbaum, fess up to what your country did or shut the f@$k up!

Says one Jew, not every Jews.

More propaganda from the dailywannabestormer.

Is that the only website you read?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

Says one Jew, not every Jews.

More propaganda from the dailywannabestormer.

Is that the only website you read?

Is it true or not? 

1 hour ago, holographicINVASION said:

Do you have to upload to tinypic or other source? In the good old days we could copy and paste like no one was watching. Sigh.

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed/link to image added

15 hours ago, rbear said:

“It’s one of those conspiracy theories that are kept alive by the same sort of people who say that Jews are responsible for everything from Pearl Harbor to 9/11,” he wrote. “Considering that my father’s entire family was wiped out in the Holocaust, it was particularly troubling to me on a personal level.”

The carnage put forth on the Liberty and its crew was a huge conspiracy, from start to finish. Israel tried to say they mistook the Liberty for an Egyptian ship. Total bullshit! And it was done with the help of the sitting U.S. president at the time, another war criminal!  Israel spies on the U.S. more than any other country.  This happened on the 4th day of the 6th day war and the Israelis didn't want the Liberty spy ship reporting on what they were doing during that war, so they strafed it, murdered people  attacked the ship for hours.  

Israel almost caused the U.S. to launch a nuclear attack against Egypt for their own attack on the Liberty!  What a great friend Israel is to the U.S.!  Luckily it was recalled!  We almost nuked Cairo on account of Israel. How the world would have changed if we had done that, by being tricked by these traitors! 

There was NO OTHER SHIP LIKE HER! 

"If it was an accident, it was the best planned accident I've ever heard of" - USS Liberty survivor

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html

Go here to see pics and confession of Israeli who said they recognized the Liberty immediately.  

1 person likes this

So the guy gets butt hurt at the truth and has a hissy fit. I mean if it happened it happened don't deny it. 

11 minutes ago, Groove said:

So the guy gets butt hurt at the truth and has a hissy fit. I mean if it happened it happened don't deny it. 

He's more concerned about what happened in Germany. Nothing that betrays and murders people in the U.S. matters to these kinds of people. It's all about ME ME ME and never forget.  Well, ever since I found out about the Liberty, I will NEVER forget! 

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He's more concerned about what happened in Germany. Nothing that betrays and murders people in the U.S. matters to these kinds of people. It's all about ME ME ME and never forget.  Well, ever since I found out about the Liberty, I will NEVER forget! 

Exactly!

18 hours ago, rbear said:

“Considering that my father’s entire family was wiped out in the Holocaust, it was particularly troubling to me on a personal level.”

I wonder, since one side of his entire family was killed, if he's also troubled by the exposure of Jewish lies.
If they have nothing to hide why can't they be questioned? Why won't they give straight answers?

1 person likes this

Sky Cat? good to see that name again. 

I first learned about the evil fellowship of Jews - Khazarians - Zionists -Jesuits on this site. No other forum could have provided the education that broke my naive preconceptions.

The leaders of Israel are no more our friends than the so-called terrorists who fight for ISIS. They are all the Illuminati, the enemies of America. They are destroying the US and Europe to solidify their One World Government. Our own Presidents sell us out. 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, grav said:

I first learned about the evil fellowship of Jews - Khazarians - Zionists -Jesuits on this site. No other forum could have provided the education that broke my naive preconceptions.

Me too. It was very uncomfortable for me to read about those things at first.
I believed the official holocaust story and thought Jews really were persecuted for some unknown reason.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.